Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems it's more of a pain in the ass than ever here, due to redirects etc so what other sites do you frequent?

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I should have been a little clearer, as in for the most part this is a good crowd of good people and I was curious as to other folks hangouts....

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Maybe I should have been a little clearer, as in for the most part this is a good crowd of good people and I was curious as to other folks hangouts....
If you're into shop spaces and garages as they apply to our hobby, try The Garage Journal. Everything's covered there from flooring, plumbing for air/water, lighting, tools (XLNT tool classified). There's also a huge pass/fail thread for Harbor Freight. It'll keep you busy for hours

http://www.garagejournal.com/

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,016 Posts
Go hang out on Ashley Madison. Com.......all your information is safe there......say hello to Jarod from subway...:cool:

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
If the OP was as smart as his so called smart phone is suppose to be, he would know that a phone is for calls and a PC is for computer work.

With that said..... No problems here!

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
not on my phone sir, iPad or laptop.....
Really :confused:

The only other thing I can think of then is Google Chrome. It's a virus in itself. The only thing worse is Windows 10.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really :confused:

The only other thing I can think of then is Google Chrome. It's a virus in itself. The only thing worse is Windows 10.
I'm the first one to admit I'm a dummy when it comes to computer stuff but something isn't right ... I don't even attempt to get on here via phone....

1 - 20 of 69 Posts