Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I'd like to see the front of it again, then on the back a a mix of bullet members cars.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I'd by a few!

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
I'd be interested. The new one is cool but working in the industry I can't wear that at the track when I'm representing my employer. I'd have to stick with something G-rated.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Wait a minute. Maybe this will work better. Hey Monte, the old style shirts really sucked out loud. Whatever you do don't offer them for sale again! :smt081
LoL, good thinking.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
What did the old ones look like? I may be interested as well.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Wait a minute. Maybe this will work better. Hey Monte, the old style shirts really sucked out loud. Whatever you do don't offer them for sale again! :smt081
Yeah, only Latte drinkers would want them!:smt081

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
sounds like ya'll should of got them when they were offered!

I got 2, and the lady has 3:p
Hey phuckstik, where were you yesterday? I carried Tim all the way up there and you were no where to be found!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Hey phuckstik, where were you yesterday? I carried Tim all the way up there and you were no where to be found!

sorry about that. Shits tight at work. They take care of me with time off so you got to give a little to get a lot. Ill be at bradenton, vaca and orlando, and then pri. not to mention all the local shit (e-town shakedown and outlaws at atco)

Next month ill be there. I PROMISE

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm in for two XL's. I missed the last batch of old style. Don't care for the new ones.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts