Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems fake,but i cant stop watching it.....my wife effin hates it,especially the large woman :rolleyes: What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I think it's hilarious.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
The first or second episode were ok, but they are annoying, it's like the Roseanne of repo.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Find it annoying and damn near insulting to the intelligence of america......... well............. of me at least, most of middle america may buy this mess as reality. Amazing the camera angles they get on such spontaneous scenarios that they are encountered with. hmmm;)

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Havent seen it. Someone fill me in. Like the show Cheaters. It was as fake as it gets. One episode that douche Joey Greco was narrating right. Supposedly there was a couple in bed doing the deed on a hidden camera. Well above the bed was a big picture. It was in a frame with glass over the picture. You could see the camera crew in the reflection of the glass. Gotta love it....lol

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMAO.....It's kinda like a cross between Cheaters and WWE.....entertainment only...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Read the description at the beginning of the show. These are things that really happen, but they are using actors to recreate the actually events so this way they wont give away the persons real name and identity by showing them on camera. So yea its fake, but based on real events.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Seems fake,but i cant stop watching it.....my wife effin hates it,especially the large woman :rolleyes: What do you guys think?
At the beginning it says based on real events, also notice that whenever they throw them the keys and give in, its always just the car keys, no house, shed, business, or garage keys on ring. I think that Matt is a real pussy. If they actually touched or grabbed everyone like they do on the show they would be jailed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts