1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say it aint so!

www.freedomfolks.com
The Deportation Joke!

Posted by thebaldchick Like bailing water out of a sinking boat with a big-ass hole in the bottom.
Yuma sector Border Patrol agents arrested a man with an outstanding felony warrant late Saturday evening near Andrade, Calif.
About 11 p.m., agents patrolling near the All American Canal discovered footprints indicating someone had illegally crossed the U.S.-Mexican border.
So they followed the tracks and found the guy. And guess what?
A fingerprint check conducted through the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Information System identified the subject as Mario Barragan-Camarillo and revealed an outstanding felony warrant originating from Fresno, Calif., for violation of parole.
Barragan-Camarillo had a previous conviction of driving under the influence with bodily injury/death, hit and run with bodily injury/death and providing a false identification to a police officer, according to the patrol.
He was subsequently convicted of DUI vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to one year jail and probation. He later violated his probation and was sentenced to two years in prison.
In addition, Barragan-Camarillo was previously prosecuted by the Border Patrol for illegal entry and sentenced to 75 days in jail. After completing his sentence he was deported from the country.
Did I mention the BIG-ASS HOLE?

·
Registered
49,830 Posts
Mines and automated machine gun nests would go a long way.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My guess is that less than 100 illegal border jumpers would need to be cut down by automatic weapons fire, before the flow would end. Sure the UN, the world court and Mexico would bitch. WGAF? Fully one third of Mexico's population is already in this country illegally or legally. It's time to pump the brakes and throw her in reverse. Stop the invasion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts