1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
T/S 368E
30,182 Posts

It was already on the news, the POS liberals are attacking him for doing it!!!

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
They'll just cry, too many whites, or he's destroying them by adding facilities. Onigger could defund the parks, and let heroin junkies shit all over, and it would be called the re fertilization, and crowd limiting program.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Just out of curiosity, is everyone supposed to praise the President for not vetoing a bill that was sponsored by John Lewis? Yes, that John Lewis.

·
T/S 368E
30,182 Posts

They said his policy's have caused irreparable damage to our national parks,
and this isn't enough money to fix them???

My 1st thought was "what in the frick could he done in 3 years, to destroy anything"???

Just like it's PRESIDENT Trumps policy's fault that Chicago is a craphole,
and the POS animals are murdering each other in record numbers!!!
It's PRESIDENT Trumps policy's fault that the virus spread like it has, after china lied about the voracity of it's spread & death toll.
Plus the so called experts here said similar, and the POS liberals said he took it too seriously, and now attack him!!!

Reactions: RonSmith and GRUBBY

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hell, just about everyone can get behind this. One more thing he works on that benefits the US and its people while democrats obsess over the next way to attack him.

”Today, President Trump signed the Great American Outdoors Act, which is the single largest investment in America’s national parks and public lands in history.”

Thanks for the link...just read it and it reminded my why I do not have much desire to travel outside the US. I have been to most of the well know parks and would take any opportunity to go again - the parks out West are UFB!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Just out of curiosity, is everyone supposed to praise the President for not vetoing a bill that was sponsored by John Lewis? Yes, that John Lewis.
Further proof that Lewis never did shit... He fucking up and died before his bill even got passed

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Somehow the media will turn this into something negative and a member of team stupid will post a cnn link condemning Trump

·
Smart Ass Conservative
111,011 Posts
True ^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts