Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
All Gm dealers will do a price match. Print a quote for what you want, take it to the delaer. As long as it is a tire on the GM tire program they will match it.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
I own my own shop so I buy wholesale for my equipment. But from I have seen is do your shopping and price it out. Remeber you have to get them mmounted and balance. That in the end could cost you more.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Right or wrong, I'm a Discount Tire Customer-why? My Wife was 500 Miles away and a Michelin Tire (?) blew out-it was late on a Saturday afternoon, and they stayed open for her, fixed the Flat, rotated and checked the Tire Pressures and sent her on her way-no charge! Get that from Tire Rack-

·
Registered
776 Posts
Right or wrong, I'm a Discount Tire Customer-why? My Wife was 500 Miles away and a Michelin Tire (?) blew out-it was late on a Saturday afternoon, and they stayed open for her, fixed the Flat, rotated and checked the Tire Pressures and sent her on her way-no charge! Get that from Tire Rack-
Any chance your wife is hot? Life is always better for them. Just kidding . Have dealt with DT before. They always did good for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts