Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay yellowbullet members and fans this is your invite to check out demoscams.com. Steve Demos is a cam grinder with 30 yrs of camshaft experience. Let his experience help you.If you have a favorite grind that is not avaliable anymore or just want to try a new grind.He can do anything from lawnmowers to all out blown applications.you can call and talk to the grinder himself instead of just a tech employee.
Please checkout demoscams.com

Thanks Brien Kelley

tell him you seen it on the bullet!!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
And you are his press secretary? Any more friends you need to get web site traffic directed to? If so, please do them all in one post so we don't have to keep reading "go to my website" everyday. Stop using the Bullet as your spamming area. That Mopar bracket car in your signature is probably flying into the 7 sec. 1/8 mile with his great camshafts. Somebody call Comp and Isky and tell them to shut down the Van Normans, there is a new sheriff in town. Thanks for the info, Brian

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
does he have 3/4 race turbo grinds?

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
he told me i only have a half a motor so i need a 1/4 race cam, i said i need a turbo grind and he said whats that?

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
And you are his press secretary? Any more friends you need to get web site traffic directed to? If so, please do them all in one post so we don't have to keep reading "go to my website" everyday. Stop using the Bullet as your spamming area. That Mopar bracket car in your signature is probably flying into the 7 sec. 1/8 mile with his great camshafts. Somebody call Comp and Isky and tell them to shut down the Van Normans, there is a new sheriff in town. Thanks for the info, Brian

That my friends is one big open hand bitch slap.:-D

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I had one in my 421 SBC alky motor. It did ok but I wasn't blown away with the results. The grind my engine builder just "picked" because it worked on another motor probably had something to do with it. Lesson Learned.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
How did crane start, how about howards cams, what about isky cams, oh thats rt, they started the same way the small fry is starting, Then again cam research was in business for several yrs then went out of business now there back and you guys don't screw with them why? I wonder about the bullet some times, you guy's can be cool one moment then total rearends the next moment, what's up with that?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Think he could make me a full race cam??? I've been thinkin' 'bout steppin' up from my 3/4.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Poster said CHECK IT OUT, not drop everything and run out and buy one. you smartass prick!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I say it's posted in the wrong section, but hey who knows. Numbers talk, never know til ya try it. Even though it sounds like the OP is pimping the cam grinder, it's another option for parts if nothing else. Could be a genuine plug to help his guy while helping others.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
How did crane start, how about howards cams, what about isky cams, oh thats rt, they started the same way the small fry is starting, Then again cam research was in business for several yrs then went out of business now there back and you guys don't screw with them why? I wonder about the bullet some times, you guy's can be cool one moment then total rearends the next moment, what's up with that?
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.....AND... ALSO I WILL SAY I AGREE WITH YOUR POST.....IT DEPENDS ON FOR THE MOST PART....THE VERY FIRST POST.....TO SET THE TONE.....AND THEN GROWS FROM THERE.....I AGREE WITH BIGTIME......IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THE CAM SECTION.......AND THE DUDES NAME LOOKS LIKE DEMO SCAM.......THAT IS ALL

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
not truthing some noname with my high dollar motor... sorry phuckstick take your best kept secret and get the phuck out a here...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts