Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Wait.. who got bought at the sheriffs sale by Fiat again ? Shouldn't somebody be putting you in a box and floating you down a river? Why do you have so much sand in your vajayjay about Ford? Tell us.. come clean. You must have had a very traumatic experience/defeat at the hands of a Ford for you, at 80 years old, to be harboring such resentment. Sometimes talking to others about your pain can be very cathartic.. and you being so full of crap could really use a cathartic.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
For anyone that does not know, ELLIS BRASHER is MOPARITIS! He wrote it and has posted the link about 100 times now! Dude your are so full of shit, your depends are overflowing!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wait.. who got bought at the sheriffs sale by Fiat again ? Shouldn't somebody be putting you in a box and floating you down a river? Why do you have so much sand in your vajayjay about Ford? Tell us.. come clean. You must have had a very traumatic experience/defeat at the hands of a Ford for you, at 80 years old, to be harboring such resentment. Sometimes talking to others about your pain can be very cathartic.. and you being so full of crap could really use a cathartic.
Okay, I'll come clean. I could never have any respect for or do anything that would honor Henry Ford since I learned he has some responsibility for the murder of 6 million Jews including 1 million children. Plus numerous other nonJews.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Okay, I'll come clean. I could never have any respect for or do anything that would honor Henry Ford since I learned he has some responsibility for the murder of 6 million Jews including 1 million children. Plus numerous other. nonJews.
Nice try..ill tell the rest of the story. Ford was a kook,brilliant,but a kook. He had a lot of anti semetic and anti immigrant veiws..not a lot unlike a lot of people today,just change it to muslims and mexicans. General motors also had significant dealing with nazi germany. So did your beloved chrysler. Chrysler had some nice plants that the nazis put to use during the war.GM's vp got the same medal from the nazis as did ford and lindberg. No company was worse or aided the nazis more than GE. Do you rant like this about toasters on appliance forums? They were all complicit using your logic,as were all the americans who were strongly o ppossed to the usa entering the war. Stop trying to rewrite history. One could very easily say without fords massive production ability we very well could have lost. Just the production of pw r2800 engines alone played a huge role in the war in europe. This discussion has no place in this forum,mods move this to tobt.

·
Banned
4,023 Posts
Okay, I'll come clean. I could never have any respect for or do anything that would honor Henry Ford since I learned he has some responsibility for the murder of 6 million Jews including 1 million children. Plus numerous other nonJews.
so whats the problem...Hitler was a bad ass

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
So all the ranting about NHRA, John Force, Top Fuel Ford/Chrysler engines, Ford racers, etc, etc, etc, is all because Henry Ford did'nt like Jews??
Bullshit....you're bashing the product, and those who use the products, but now its all about old Henry??......you better finish off that whiskey bottle old man.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
No heres a perfect sample of a person who needs to get a life

·
Registered
672 Posts
im not a "ford guy". i like all cars.

whats wrong with ford keeping his cars the way they where for so long. thats a good practice. do whats working for you. as for safety. there wasnt any safty back then. ford changed when he had to. nothing wrong with that. same as nhra making a new rule after someone dies. thats just the way it is.

and for the dodge brothers relationship with ford. thats typical for todays world too. one might say that they used ford to gain knowledge to go out on there own to build cars. they saw his designs and made "improvements". happens all the time. ive read alot of books about ford and i dont think anyone has proof that he hated jews. not liking a race and wanting them all to die is two diffrent things. i dont want to live in a black or mexican neighborhood. but i dont hate them.

i think fords inovation was the bussiness end of things. mass production assembly line and figuring out how to do it and make a profit.

i think its cool that he fired people for driving other brand cars.

so please. moparitis. just admite that your jealous of henry ford and his sucsess. i know you wish that the dodge bros. could have been the first mass produced cars. but they wernt. so deal with it. your crap is getting tiresome.

·
Registered
672 Posts
oh. and i like the way you use an article you wrote to back up your own ill feelings toward ford.

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
im not a "ford guy". i like all cars.

whats wrong with ford keeping his cars the way they where for so long. thats a good practice. do whats working for you. as for safety. there wasnt any safty back then. ford changed when he had to. nothing wrong with that. same as nhra making a new rule after someone dies. thats just the way it is.

and for the dodge brothers relationship with ford. thats typical for todays world too. one might say that they used ford to gain knowledge to go out on there own to build cars. they saw his designs and made "improvements". happens all the time. ive read alot of books about ford and i dont think anyone has proof that he hated jews. not liking a race and wanting them all to die is two diffrent things. i dont want to live in a black or mexican neighborhood. but i dont hate them.

i think fords inovation was the bussiness end of things. mass production assembly line and figuring out how to do it and make a profit.

i think its cool that he fired people for driving other brand cars.

so please. moparitis. just admite that your jealous of henry ford and his sucsess. i know you wish that the dodge bros. could have been the first mass produced cars. but they wernt. so deal with it. your crap is getting tiresome.
This post makes so much more sense than anything moparitis posts.
The Dodge Bros. did see things that could be improved, and they would incorporate the improvements into their cars, but they were'nt breakthrough advancements by any means.

When Dodge was purchased by Chrysler, all those improvements came to a screeching halt, as Chrysler was going to build them their way.

moparitis's cute little story is nothing more than an opinionated bitch-fest because he's upset about the way automotive history unfolded.
It did'nt go the way he wanted it, so now he's trying to change it by making up stories full of lies.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"ive read alot of books about ford and i dont think anyone has proof that he hated jews. not liking a race and wanting them all to die is two diffrent things. i dont want to live in a black or mexican neighborhood. but i dont hate them."
I'll not waste any time on this except to say you do not know how to read and comprehend or you've been reading the wrong books.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts