Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is you never have to worry about someone blowing smoke up your ass when asking for an honest opinion.. If we dont like it, we wont roll over and act like we do... If we do like it.. we will tell you with a few ribs then tell ya you're doing good. If you are looking for people to agree with you no matter what they really think.. this isn't the place to ask!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,411 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Is you never have to worry about someone blowing smoke up your ass when asking for an honest opinion.. If we dont like it, we wont roll over and act like we do... If we do like it.. we will tell you with a few ribs then tell ya you're doing good. If you are looking for people to agree with you no matter what they really think.. this isn't the place to ask!!
What promted this statement?? :-D
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,373 Posts
This is a board that you can speak your mind, that's why it so great. I just think we need to draw a line on personal attacks and families. Just my .02.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,160 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
This is a board that you can speak your mind, that's why it so great. I just think we need to draw a line on personal attacks and families. Just my .02.
sometimes it gets a little out of control
other then that this place is still phucked up :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
There's a little difference to an honest opinion and a personal attack :roll: me personally I don't care.....my Ex did it every day for 17 years....I can take it....All I ask is that you put yourself in that persons position and give it thought......I think I can say that all of us on here enjoy racing and don't do anything against each other with Malice.......with that as a starting base what can we do as a group to work at something that all here can participate and we can BS in person a few times a year instead of on here......and make a few laps.....isn't that the goal????....Friends ......Racing?????
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Personal attacks against family is way out of line... I will agree 100% with that... I believe I had made a post a long time ago about beating up on families, drug deals and illegal activity would get a boot on the post. I have not seen any posts like this but again I do not read every post.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,373 Posts
99% of the post are serious or in fun. The attack just need to stop. Saying someone is a thief or a cheat is not right. The only way that should be done is if someone blantantly ripped you off, or stole something. That would be as a warning to others to beware!!! 8)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Something like this?

Race Fab in Bay City Michigan ripped me off for $400 .. The money is to be paid back for the past 2 years.. :roll: Also found a majority of the roll cage under the dashboard only 33% welded... Thank God I didn't crash!!!

A&A Machine ripped me off for $500+ for payment of parts that may have been needed during the season. Asked for the money back after 3 major machining mistakes on my block and heads. Money is still out there after 1.5 years..
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,373 Posts
Yes or I bought a part from Jimmy and sent him a check for $200.00. He cashed it the next day. Now it's been a month and he won't answer his phone or emails.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Something like this?

Race Fab in Bay City Michigan ripped me off for $400 .. The money is to be paid back for the past 2 years.. :roll: Also found a majority of the roll cage under the dashboard only 33% welded... Thank God I didn't crash!!!

A&A Machine ripped me off for $500+ for payment of parts that may have been needed during the season. Asked for the money back after 3 major machining mistakes on my block and heads. Money is still out there after 1.5 years..
You need me to handle these little problems? :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,950 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Is you never have to worry about someone blowing smoke up your ass quote]

Unless your Monte he Blows phuckin smoke up his own ass everyday on here!!!

Look what I got,Look what I did, :smt005

I have been ripped off may fair share of times, Worst part is is when you try to help them make everything right and they act like they want nothing to do with ya. Funny when you got money in your hand everyone's your best friend, but when you have an issue with them or the work they did they forget who you are.......
 

·
First Ten Original Member
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Something like this?

Race Fab in Bay City Michigan ripped me off for $400 .. The money is to be paid back for the past 2 years.. Also found a majority of the roll cage under the dashboard only 33% welded... Thank God I didn't crash!!!

A&A Machine ripped me off for $500+ for payment of parts that may have been needed during the season. Asked for the money back after 3 major machining mistakes on my block and heads. Money is still out there after 1.5 years..
Oh yes I know what you mean Monty!
On 02/10/05 I placed an order from Powerhouse Video Workshop Inc. for the 2004 World Finals video, when I recieved it it wasn't the 2004 show it was the 2003 show. I called Rich and he was very nice and said that it was his mistake for not putting the date on his advertisement and he would send me the 2004 video at no additional charge. I thanked him a bunch of times and thought I would recieve my video in a week or so. Well here it is 08/23/05 and still no video! I called today( called 3 or 4 times already) and left a message that was a little rough, but I hope that he will do something about it. Starting to get a little annoyed!

Why can't we get what we pay for these days?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Yes or I bought a part from Jimmy and sent him a check for $200.00. He cashed it the next day. Now it's been a month and he won't answer his phone or emails.
ray didn't you get the thank you card?me and jimmy cashed your check and we split the money!P.S.could you send another check?
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top