Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy Shit!
Brian the announcer had said you never know what John will say when he climbs out.....Dam he let them F-Bombs Fly!
FOX NHRA ROCKS!

·
Registered
15,486 Posts
Win 150 and cussing like a truck driver!! Then went A-wall. CONGRATS John Force!

Don't know about kissing Ron Capps on the lips though LOL

CONGRATS to Austin Prock also!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
dam jumping over the fence like a 20 yr old

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,748 Posts
Win 150 and cussing like a truck driver!! Then went A-wall. CONGRATS John Force!

Don't know about kissing Ron Capps on the lips though LOL

CONGRATS to Austin Prock also!!
John is closer to Ron than he has ever been any of his own drivers, I think. On the one hand it's a shame Capps never got to drive for Force, but on the other it's probably the reason they are still such great friends.

·
Registered
15,486 Posts
Hey that weren't no twenty-year-old's landing off that first fence that's for dam sure!

I know I heard two and possibly three......... You guys?
I heard 2. Then at the end of the interview he said... I'm over this SHIT. LOL

·
Registered
15,486 Posts
John is closer to Ron than he has ever been any of his own drivers, I think. On the one hand it's a shame Capps never got to drive for Force, but on the other it's probably the reason they are still such great friends.
I know, I was playing around .. they are very close friends. HELL, If i won 150 times.. I'd even kiss you :p:rolleyes:

well maybe ;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hilarious, he was limping across the track towards the stands, jumps the fence - falls over the other side then limps to the where the fans pull him up into the stands !

·
DamCoonass
15,163 Posts
I dvr’d it & this’ll be the 1st time I’m not pissed somebody spoiled it.

I’m laughing my ass off just thinking about seeing that interview.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts