Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
47,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
The 2017 Empire Gold Cup coming up..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVuSAFYdhZ0
Well, I sure hope the weather holds up.

Calling for 60% chance of rain for tomorrow afternoon. However, the weather at Empire usually is never like the report for some reason. It could rain all around in the area and not a drop falls at the track.

Hopefully this holds true for the weekend.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Slightly OT but this weekend we're having the Clarke Co. Steam & Antique Tractor show here in Berryville, Virginia. It is a very big event, one of the biggest on the east coast with hundreds of steam engines, steam operated equipment doing demonstrations, steam operated sawmill, those huge steam tractors prominading the fairgrounds, huge antique tractor & bulldozer display; antique truck display; big flea market featuring tools & equipment, tons of parts and vendors; horse and mule pulls; lots of great food and bluegrass music after dark.
If you've never been to one you have no idea what you're missing, noon on Saturday they all light off the steam whistles, thats the kind of shit you tell your grandchildren about.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
California hot rod reunion this weekend.i'll be crewin,ne1 car.might get some rain tomarrow but the rest of the weekend looks good

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Gold Cup is returning to Empire Dragway July 28th and 29th 2018! All new Concrete was just poured to the 1/8 mile, new bigger and better concession building was built. Great things happening at Empire Dragway. Keep an eye on the website and Facebook pages, Empire Dragway & Empire Dragway Racers for updates.
http://www.empiredragway.com/index.htm

·
47,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
This Sunday - The 2018 Snowbusters Automotive Swap Meet at the Hamburg Fairgrounds Event Center, Hamburg, NY (near Buffalo)

·
47,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Gilbertsville????

A buddy of mine dated a girl in Gilbertsville. I never heard of it until he did and I never thought I'd ever hear of it again. LOL!

Looks like it'll be a good series of events.

·
47,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
HAMB Drags at Mo-Kan Dragway August 18th!

Dodge 330 and 1SlowMopar will be there racing and signing autographs.:)

·
47,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Empire Gold Cup - July 27, 28, 29 - Empire Dragway, Leicester, NY

·
47,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
The Ames Pontiac Tri-Power Nationals - August 3, 4, 5 - Summit Motorsports Park - Norwalk, OH

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Can we get a SEGA event list in here. :-D
Remaining Southeast Gassers events this year: Mooresville, NC, Mooresville Dragway Saturday, September 29

Carolina Dragway, Aiken, SC. Saturday October 20
Shady Side Dragway, Shelby, NC. Saturday November 3

I also know that at Mooresville and Shady Side, there will be testing, the Friday night before the race. I don't know about Carolina testing.

·
16,373 Posts
Phila. Modifiers At Atco. Old Time Drags, Car Show and Swap Meet.

Join the Philadelphia Modifiers Sunday Sunday Sunday May 19th for our Spring Drags-Car Show & Swap Meet!!
Race Cars-$40.00 car & driver
Pit crew- $20.00
Car show -$25.00
Swap meet- $30.00
Spectator- $20.00
Kids under 12 are free!!!!

81 - 100 of 108 Posts