Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Regulator
32,635 Posts
Re: On Track - Events Section

Byron Dragway is hosting the Meltdown Drags ...July 14-16 2017 ...The Meltdown website says that registration is full already .....
Been to every one since they started! This year, I was just informed today that I was BANNED!!! :mad: I'm not HAPPY!!

·
Regulator
32,635 Posts
There is a race June 3&4 at Greatlakes Dragway That I will be attending and hopefully I won't get Banned from there!! Beyond PISSED!! I've Raced since I was 14 and have NEVER been Banned from anywhere! I'm 62

·
46,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Been to every one since they started! This year, I was just informed today that I was BANNED!!! :mad: I'm not HAPPY!!
There is a race June 3&4 at Greatlakes Dragway That I will be attending and hopefully I won't get Banned from there!! Beyond PISSED!! I've Raced since I was 14 and have NEVER been Banned from anywhere! I'm 62
What did you do now? :)

·
Regulator
32,635 Posts
What did you do now? :)
When I pulled in Motor home trailer Another truck and trailer only about 50 -70 cars on the property they park us in the weeds! My boss (money man) said a few things! They called it whining which it was not just a little disgruntled venting! Saturday they were a little displeased with the times I was running (too fast) they said! I told them I didn't come out here to eat popcorn I came to kick ass! Now here I am with no place to race a car I built to race this show once a year!! Well I'll be at the union Grove race and I am sure I will be one of the fastest cars there! I'm thinking they all might be members of the HAMB!!

·
46,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
EMPIRE DRAGWAY

OPENING DAY

SWAP MEET

4/22/17
This has been

POSTPONED

Due to the area getting over 2 inches of rain this past week, opening day and swap meet will be next weekend the 29th and 30th.

·
Regulator
32,635 Posts
Brought these two cars and about 100 people to their race!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Big thanks to James for posting the pic's except cam card!! LOL

·
Registered
12,940 Posts

·
46,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

·
Registered
26,738 Posts
When I pulled in Motor home trailer Another truck and trailer only about 50 -70 cars on the property they park us in the weeds! My boss (money man) said a few things! They called it whining which it was not just a little disgruntled venting! Saturday they were a little displeased with the times I was running (too fast) they said! I told them I didn't come out here to eat popcorn I came to kick ass! Now here I am with no place to race a car I built to race this show once a year!! Well I'll be at the union Grove race and I am sure I will be one of the fastest cars there! I'm thinking they all might be members of the HAMB!!
Perhaps this event is put on by quain stott? That's the kind of chickenshit drama he pulls. What event is this?

41 - 60 of 108 Posts