Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Wolf torsion bar used from a friend and wanted to know if there is realy any advantage or dis using it. I have a 03 Cobra on radials that I run NMRA True street and they have no rule on suspension . Also some grudge racing. Ive been 9.50 @ 149.9 in the 1/4, 5.98 in the 1/8 , 1.32 sixty and the car weight is 3,700 plus me. What do you guys think. Thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased a Wolf torsion bar used from a friend and wanted to know if there is realy any advantage or dis using it. I have a 03 Cobra on radials that I run NMRA True street and they have no rule on suspension . Also some grudge racing. Ive been 9.50 @ 149.9 in the 1/4, 5.98 in the 1/8 , 1.32 sixty and the car weight is 3,700 plus me. What do you guys think. Thanks
Thanks for looking but not not even one response

·
Registered
682 Posts
I assume you are talking about an anti-sway bar? and also assuming you have a solid axle in the car.
If this is the case then I would say yes, definitely use it, they work great, keeps the car straight and weight evenly distributed on launch when set up correctly.

·
Registered
79 Posts
no its a torsian bar he used to sell and it was outlawed in alot of classes....its like a mini ladder bar....a single one ...worked good

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no I believe that's a torque arm you are refering to
Yes its the torque arm. I run true street events with NMRA and just 3 other tracks. My new twin turbo set up should make around 1,300 to 1,500 rwhp so I want every advantage to put the power down. I also plan on some grudge racing at the track as well. Since I dont run any real classes I wanted you guys advice . Thanks for all the reponses. Keep them comming

1 - 6 of 6 Posts