Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read all the threads for i/c and motor cooling. I still am a little confused i have removed my radaitor and water pump, tapping motor plate for 12am. I am changing my 10 gallon aluminam fuel tank into my water tank. have a very large waterpuppy builge pump, pumps like a garden hose very hd. i want to run ice tank to inner cooler , its mounted in back seat of mustang 2000. then can i y the return 1 to tank and 1 to motor with shut off valve to motor or will water flow path of least resistance back to tank. Whet are some of you guys doing to bypass return inner cooler water to motor. I have read all the search threads just a little confusing.
thanks walter

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry i already figured out my own ? a 3 way brass ball valve would devert return water from inner cooler to engine at a controled by me rate.

·
Registered
835 Posts
We put two outlet returns on the ic out tank, one goes straight back to water tank, this is your ic loop, then the other outlet from intercooler goes to shutoff valve and then to the motor, from motor, another return line to the tank, doing it like this their is no restriction in the ic loop, the 3 way valve might be more of a restriction as to water flow, but you can try it out and see how it works.

Rob

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input, i will conside that also. I might be needing a trans cooler from you mine is in my water tank, had a failure last season what a mess. how much for you water cooled trans cooler
thanks wally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts