Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all,my life has been average...At 47 I could have made it alot more but it could have turned out much worse...I will give it a 50...

How about yours...feel free to elaborate on what made your life what it is today...

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
100 !!

Great wife
Great job
Great family
Healthy so far
What more could a man ask for.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd have to say average. I've had a lot of low points and a lot of wreckage in my past. My future looks better today than 7 months ago ..... I mean I'm not dying anymore... so that's a good thing.:smt041

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I would say that I'm very fortunate. I see a lot of people in way worse condition. I am in no way loaded financially, but do okay. Great family. I am very thankful for Mom, Dad, the Wife and God for where I am today!

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
1971 and prior, 75...life was good!

1972 and foward..I would give it a 10 + or -.

Fuckin' Hippies!

·
In the shop with my Vette
5,190 Posts
Ask anybody in a third world country about your life. Running water, air conditioning, hot meals that you don't have to go kill to eat, medical care, cable tv, house instead of a shack, kids most likely won't die from starvation or malaria. All things considered, I'd give mine a 95. The only thing that could be better is if I made fore money. But I own my home, have a great family, have a cool car, big ass tv, loud as fuck stereo, lots of man toys in my shop. I have no reason to complain about my life.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
I'd have to give about an 80, it would rate higher if I had 7or8 local track championships and had a bunch of men swinging on my dick.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
90....only because i dont save money but i am very happy.great wife and kids and now grandbabies.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
I was born in America..and have seen it before the miserable hippie 60's progressive liberals tried to destroy every sense of freedom. 100+. Hope I get to see the eradication of idiocracy +1.

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
I've been a miserable son of a bitch for a while now. Health is in the shitter but I've lived a good life. A good loving wife, a good daughter born healthy and happy. As with anyone things could have always been better but they could have been much worse too. I thank god I was born in this time and this country with all the conveniences and freedoms we have it seems stupid to complain. I give it a 95 because at 56 years of age I've had my fun and if I die today I couldn't complain.

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts

Overall pretty happy with life.
Decent job, house is just about payed off, good kid...
Cars are all payed for...
on vacation right now and that helps. :D

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Ask anybody in a third world country about your life. Running water, air conditioning, hot meals that you don't have to go kill to eat, medical care, cable tv, house instead of a shack, kids most likely won't die from starvation or malaria. All things considered, I'd give mine a 95. The only thing that could be better is if I made fore money. But I own my home, have a great family, have a cool car, big ass tv, loud as fuck stereo, lots of man toys in my shop. I have no reason to complain about my life.
I agree!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts