Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an OLD TIME phone? It needs instructions on how to use it? OMG!!

http://memphis.craigslist.org/zip/792238579.html

Old style phone (works with no electicity) (Hackscross area)
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-08-11, 3:02PM CDT

This is a old time phone,It still works, bascially all u do is hook it up to your phone line and your set to talk.

it is push button its a tan color

If u want please reply back to this add with your name and number and I will get back with you MOVING MUST SELL..

Thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 792238579

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Shit thats modern compared to what I grew up with :smt082 I remember when we had a central operator that had to make a connection for you :cool:

Rick

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm only 34 and I still have blisters from getting the finger caught it the rotary phone. lol

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
We had the exact same phone, tan color and all until I moved out my parents house.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
In case the youngsters dont understand a rotary phone.... Has a dial no buttons.
I'm only 32 and I remember the rotary. I also remember sitting in front of the TV and turning the KNOB until dad found something good on. Human remote and beer fetcher!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Nothing in the current universe makes that same sound as turning the tv channel on those old tvs to 4, 6, 11 or 13 and hearing that clunk, clunk, clunk..... :)

·
Senior Frog
10,345 Posts
dam,rotory phones......I remember them heavy weight slow dialing things.....they were the standard for years and years

remember these old cell phones

???

·
Registered
11,183 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
i am 22 and know how to use a rotary phone that juy is just plain stupid

1 - 20 of 23 Posts