·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Outlaw Limited Street winner Karri Beebe, Runner up Mark Schafer

X275 Winner Chad Doyle, Runner up, Raymond Litz

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
What was wrong with Shafer's car? I know it almost didn't start, but did and both seemed to leave real slow. I was belted in my car in the lanes and couldn't see the whole thing.

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
What was wrong with Shafer's car? I know it almost didn't start, but did and both seemed to leave real slow. I was belted in my car in the lanes and couldn't see the whole thing.
Both Schafer & I were broke. I broke a rocker and he had a broken header tube. But we both decided to run it out and see what came of it. Made for a good show.

·
Empress
1,928 Posts

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Both Schafer & I were broke. I broke a rocker and he had a broken header tube. But we both decided to run it out and see what came of it. Made for a good show.
I knew about your rocker, that was me that asked you in tower. Congrats on the win.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Had a blast last night made it to the semi in ols. Good job on the string of 4.9xs karri !!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
dave i went 5.67 leaving like a turd, then after that the pitbull came out again never know when it going to bite you
so i name the car pitbull

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Sorry about the quality....I just threw these together because theres nothing else out there. These are ALL the runs from Saturday. They should be in order of run. The W/L column tells the story.

Looks like 5117 (Jason Russell??) in x275 made a test run after the final round.

x275

Outlaw Limited Street:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts