Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember back as a kid the performance transmissions "chirped" the tire on the 1-2 ans 2-3 shifts even at low speeds what is need to be done to t350 and t400 to get this to happen........thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what kind of minimal mods? or a specific kit? ......Hutch have a kit or the parts for sale if so pm me price and payment info if you would please for both the turbo 350 & 400 shipping cost to ny thanks again ......ed

or pm best time to call you ........thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
i remember back as a kid the performance transmissions "chirped" the tire on the 1-2 ans 2-3 shifts even at low speeds what is need to be done to t350 and t400 to get this to happen........thanks
old school thows were the days.:p

·
Super Moderator
19,476 Posts
what kind of minimal mods? or a specific kit? ......Hutch have a kit or the parts for sale if so pm me price and payment info if you would please for both the turbo 350 & 400 shipping cost to ny thanks again ......ed

or pm best time to call you ........thanks
The transgo shift kits do a pretty good job. I don't really have a "kit" that I sell. Im sure there's a local trans guy who can set you up with the small parts you need as shipping from here for small parts will not be too nice.:p

Hutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts