Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2641 - 2660 of 2877 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Bad, Wild, and 997... your welcome, kinda..

Just sharing some stuff where it's appropriate, and innocent.. I just post some of the stuff where it seems to be helpful..

Not a photog - not a poster - just lived racing back in the 60's thru the end of the 80's ( dad started before that in '52 @ 15 y.o. ) ..

Anything I post would be family photos and documented occurrences from the past ..

It would get real old if I opened up and started posting - It is generally understood from my family's perspective because our family photos were " racing centric " as was everything else..

Glad you enjoyed.. JT..

POST AWAY MAN,OLD IS FINE WITH ME!

·
Super Moderator
49,548 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hurst

·
Super Moderator
49,548 Posts
^ thanks. Like on the Hurst shifter cars with Linda standing on the back. I knew they looked familiar but could not place them
Yep

Hurst wheels.

A nice set is worth a lot of money these days.

·
Registered
16,778 Posts
back in the day this was a big baller now it wouldn't even be impressive in brackets.
I think if you pulled in to any track in the country or any drag strip in the world with that truck or a truck like it in any condition you would have a large crowd around it. I dont care if you have a 2 million dollar car on it, no one would even notice the car. But I get your point.

2641 - 2660 of 2877 Posts