Yellow Bullet Forums banner

55061 - 55080 of 55592 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
A brilliant photo taken just at the moment the cork is leaving the champagne bottle and starting a worldwide tradition.[of winners spraying the crowd in champagne]
Dan Gurney with A J Foyt standing behind him celebrating their All American win of LeMans in 1967 in a Ford Mk4

·
Aviation Section
24,320 Posts
That is a 365GTB4 Ferrari Daytona Spyder alongside that Cobra, that was the last use of the Colombo V12. My friend here in Miami had one and it was formally
owned by Evil K. I wonder what movie this came from, I would like to watch that scene. That car today is literally worth millions! Dave

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
That is a 365GTB4 Ferrari Daytona Spyder alongside that Cobra, that was the last use of the Colombo V12. My friend here in Miami had one and it was formally
owned by Evil K. I wonder what movie this came from, I would like to watch that scene. That car today is literally worth millions! Dave
I wrote a piece for a now-defunct Western Canada car mag about 6 or 7 years ago. It was about cars and other stuff. At the time, I pointed out that in 1972, a new Ferrari Daytona would have set you back about the same dollars as a new bungalow with a double garage in a particular neighborhood here in Red Deer. 40-some years on, that Ferrari 365 and the same house were still worth similar dollars. Then, a funny thing happened. Those Ferrari's have exploded in value.

55061 - 55080 of 55592 Posts