30,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who still parts their hair as they did when they were a child :confused:

I only have hair during the Winter and I cop heaps of shit over it :confused:

It's all I know :( Style obviously ain't my gig :rolleyes:

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Don't part my hair, haven't for the last 30 years. Been styling a military crewcut.

I have noticed I've been combing my nut sack hair a lot though.

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Do you wear leather "shiny shoes" with your socks pulled up and carry a Globite case too? :smt082

I did as a kid. :(

·
Busy being a cunt
30,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you wear leather "shiny shoes" with your socks pulled up and carry a Globite case too? :smt082

I did as a kid. :(

None of the above :sad: (except the "kid" thing)

I'm chillin with other cunts sporting blue wife beaters :sad: I think the "parted hair" might be un-ruggeding me :sad: :razz:

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
None of the above :sad: (except the "kid" thing)

I'm chillin with other cunts sporting blue wife beaters :sad: I think the "parted hair" might be un-ruggeding me :sad: :razz:

Just place your hand flat on top of your head and rub. That shit is all in style these days. :rolleyes:

I can't really be giving too much advice. I had long hair like a hippy 'till 2006, then none at all since.....

·
Busy being a cunt
30,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just place your hand flat on top of your head and rub. That shit is all in style these days. :rolleyes:

I can't really be giving too much advice. I had long hair like a hippy 'till 2006, then none at all since.....
Skullett :confused: :sad:

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
oh and here i thought this was gonna be the "hairy pussied GILF" thread........... Carry on. :(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts