Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Maybe not 4720# now. Full tube chassis weight reduction recently as reported on internet, so it must be true?
That thing never weighed 4700 lbs. It only weighed about 3100 stock. No way they added 1600+ lbs to it.

Nope. It probably weighed/weighs around 3700 lbs.

Murder nova said on his YouTube channel that his car on the street runs generally a mid to high 4.90. Obviously you arent going to make a 4.0 pass on the street. So with that ol heavy is generally a 5.20 to 5.50 truck on the street.
Chief and Murder Nova have both been on record saying they can do 4.6x on the street most of the time.

BTW, I have no idea what is in the truck in question now, but when it was a 632 on 2 kits it never saw a 4.80 and weighed closer to 3000 than 4000 lbs........take that to the bank.
Agreed has done some 4.9x's on occasion and weighs 3000-3100 WITH driver. Now first off the trailer OLE HEAVY runs as good as anything out there on the street.

On and older episode I saw. Dont really care what it runs just saying what he said which I believe it runs quite a bit faster on the street But who's counting 😁

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.