Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch yer asses Monday afternoon and evening . Looks to be a BIG day for Supercells and tornadoes !!

wish i could come down and chase :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Just another day in the Alley.If my dog has his nose buried up my backside I will know if its a tornado day.I trust my animals before I trust the weatherman.BUT it does look to be a weather day.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but having lived right in the middle of tornado alley for most of my long life, I've never seen one (yet).

Hope I can say that in another twenty years.................

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hell they can tell us down to the street where the tornado's are on the ground. i dont worry much about it anymore. although may 3rd did scare the ever loving shit out of me. hope everyone stays safe!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
eh we're used to it :)

·
Registered
7,855 Posts
We passed the storm chaser Reed Timmer in the 'Dominator' last night near our house so I figured the shit is getting ready to hit the fan. Hate the spring severe weather we get sometimes.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
We passed the storm chaser Reed Timmer in the 'Dominator' last night near our house so I figured the shit is getting ready to hit the fan. Hate the spring severe weather we get sometimes.
That time of year.....heard you were at Tulsa laying down some e't's this weekend?

·
Registered
7,855 Posts
That time of year.....heard you were at Tulsa laying down some e't's this weekend?

We were there. Finally figured out the tuneup in the final round of the "B" feature. I guess you could say I was the king of the losers. :)We'll be back for more MAKO Real Street thats for sure!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts