Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving now I will be there today Friday Saturday Sunday give me the scoop places to eat and stuff to do . :p

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Will you be getting autographs while your there?:p

·
JACKASS
5,085 Posts
Federal Building Memorial is a very humbling place to visit.
If your into cowboy stuff, down around the stockyards and the Cowboy Museum.
X2 on the Cattlemans Restaurant, never have ate a bad meal there, down by the stockyards.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Cattlemans for sure down by the stockyards. Maybe hit Bricktown and get a bite to eat too. Alfred P Murrah Federal Building memorial will definitely choke you up. And......if your into Banjos, the American Banjo Museum is there.....Yeeeee Hawwww!

Oh, and don't forget to stop in to FarmTruck and Azn's shop! :)

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Taking off now keep the info coming :)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
There used to be a steak house called Cimmaron Steak House and they used to have a 50 oz steak (I think they called it "The Sitting Bull" - ?) and if you could eat the whole thing they would pay for your dinner. Their steaks are/were awesome. Haven't been there for a few years so it may not still be there. So basically, I have no real suggestions other than what's already been posted :smt023

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Lots of good suggestions here.
Teds has a handful of locations now, very good TexMex.
Cattlemans, great steaks and everything else.
Haunted house is higher end steaks and near the Cowboy Hall of Fame. Great museum.

Eischens, oldest bar in Ok. Is actually in Okarche, but not much of a drive. Best fried chicken you will ever eat. Make a pickle and onion sammich while you are waiting for it to cool enough to eat. Take cash, they don't take plastic.

·
Registered
315 Posts
X2 on the federal building memorial. Wife and I went at night...very humbling a peaceful place.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
The museum adjacent to the bombing memorial is well worth the $15. All the evidence and artifacts from the McVeigh case with many interesting numbers and statistics. And has been mentioned, there is a reverent pall over the area.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Cattlemens does a pretty good steak, red prime and mahogany grill do a much better piece of meat. If you like Tex mex, Teds is really good. If you are into clubs, brick town is the place to go. Where are you staying?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts