Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at this video you see that self proclaimed Baddest S10 street raced is scared of real competition . As grown men with cars of this caliber common sense says the track is the place to race. Then why would you bring a televised vehicle who has the title to a Grudge race and not suspect to be called out. Both cars are at the track why are you talking about running on the street if you both are at the track.

Hope they learned they lesson dont bring your vehicle to a grudge event if you are not going to engage.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,941 Posts
I watched 53 seconds into that video and then stopped....

My I.Q. just dropped 37 points.

Double you , tee, efff

·
Capri For Sale
12,934 Posts
I was thinkin' along the lines of who gives a fuck. Street Outlaws, not street, not outlaws.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can someone translate... :rolleyes:
Easily Daddy Dave got called out by a grudge racer since he was at the track and they back peddled because they were scared. Telling the person who called you out to take it to the street and both of you are at the track is back peddling.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Everyone of those motherfukkers should be exterminated. Da fukk was that white bitch trying to do?? All that bulllshit just to race?? Intro song fukkn sukked.

·
JACKASS
5,085 Posts
After looking at this video you see that self proclaimed Baddest S10 street raced is scared of real competition . As grown men with cars of this caliber common sense says the track is the place to race. Then why would you bring a televised vehicle who has the title to a Grudge race and not suspect to be called out. Both cars are at the track why are you talking about running on the street if you both are at the track.

Hope they learned they lesson dont bring your vehicle to a grudge event if you are not going to engage.
After looking at this video all I can see is a bunch of little kids yelling fuck daddy dave

·
This Space For Lease
2,314 Posts
In reality, no different from most other grudge vids...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Easily Daddy Dave got called out by a grudge racer since he was at the track and they back peddled because they were scared. Telling the person who called you out to take it to the street and both of you are at the track is back peddling.
He proclaims to be the fastest s10 on the STREET. That's why he said let's take it to the street. The 901 boys can't handle that truck on the street. And they know it!

·
Registered
939 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHbXP7ty-8Q
Is there an app to translate all that?

·
Registered
22,771 Posts
Your an IDIOT for making this thread...Look at me, look at me..

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is a minimal amount of common sense in that video.
The only common sense can be used in the entire scenario is dont bring a televised self proclaimed baddest in the country vehicle to a grudge event. You will get called out.

1 - 20 of 708 Posts