Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
FORD
3,507 Posts
MF'ing word!

I don't care how many the Spurs won in a row. They just lost 4. The REAL MVP just put on a clinic. He's a true team player and leader.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Got to pull for the local guy in kevin durant. Go okc!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
MF'ing word!

I don't care how many the Spurs won in a row. They just lost 4. The REAL MVP just put on a clinic. He's a true team player and leader.

I agree, Durant makes the shots when they matter. He doesn't wilt in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line, or defer to someone else everytime they need a game winning shot. He seems to have the heart that true champions must have to reach the highest level. It's not just talent that gets you there.

I called this at the beginning of the playoffs, OKC will be NBA champs. I'm not a basketball expert by any means, I just felt that this young team had matured enough, was loaded with talent, and was hungry enough to win it all.

My prediction is that Boston will close out the Heat tonight and I'll take OKC over Boston in 6 games.

Boston has tremendous heart, and they know what it takes to win, but I just think OKC is the best team. Miami has no heart. They have big names, Lebron puts up the numbers, but he has no heart. He needs to be the man in the 4th quarter, he needs to be the one to make the big shot. They're not gonna win one, two, three, four, or even five championships. They are going to win zero. I'll say I'm wrong when they prove me wrong, until then I will say it again, they are paper champions.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
I'm a Heat fan, and I can honestly say that I think we can beat Boston and OKC. But they worry the hell out of me. OKC is a great team. But I still think OKC won't win based on the fact that this is their first rodeo. I'm not denying they have talent. They proved this year that they are contenders, period. If Boston goes, they could pull it out based on experience. If Miami goes, they'll be pissed off and take it just to silence the haters. Again, I'm not bashing OKC at all. They're an awesome team, and I have NOTHING against them. I wouldn't mind watching them win, but I'd rather see the Heat take it. If Miami takes it tonight (if they play pissed off they'll surely win) they will go all the way. They have something to prove, and they're even getting sick of the haterade surrounding the team.

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Miami hasn't played pissed all series though. I'm sorry, but there is no 'team' in that team. There are some great individual talents, but they aren't a cohesive unit like the C's are. I think this series is done tonite...

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I'm a Heat fan, and I can honestly say that I think we can beat Boston and OKC. But they worry the hell out of me. OKC is a great team. But I still think OKC won't win based on the fact that this is their first rodeo. I'm not denying they have talent. They proved this year that they are contenders, period. If Boston goes, they could pull it out based on experience. If Miami goes, they'll be pissed off and take it just to silence the haters. Again, I'm not bashing OKC at all. They're an awesome team, and I have NOTHING against them. I wouldn't mind watching them win, but I'd rather see the Heat take it. If Miami takes it tonight (if they play pissed off they'll surely win) they will go all the way. They have something to prove, and they're even getting sick of the haterade surrounding the team.

They better start stepping up to the plate then. I'm not a Miami hater, actually kind of a fan because I think Lebron and Wade are amazing players. They have not lived up to the potential though, and Lebron with all the MVP's and all the numbers he has put up, has not willed a team to victory when it was on the line. Every year that they do not win a championship is just fuel to the fire.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
Miami hasn't played pissed all series though. I'm sorry, but there is no 'team' in that team. There are some great individual talents, but they aren't a cohesive unit like the C's are. I think this series is done tonite...
I sure as fuck hope not. When it's a team effort, they fucking whip some ass. I love Wade, but someone needs to knock his attitude down a notch. And where the fuck was Joel Anthony last game? He's been a pretty good defensive guy during the playoffs, but he wasn't played at all. I don't think it's all the players...I think Spoelstra is a retard. His calls and rotations have sucked dick. He's never consistent on what he does, and that can hurt the team as a whole. And why the FUCK couldn't Bosh play in the last quarter at all? That's retarded.

·
Registered
690 Posts
But I still think OKC won't win based on the fact that this is their first rodeo.
Are you freaking kidding.....that's what all the nay sayers were printing BEFORE...Spurs.....

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
OK MUTHER FUCKING C TO THE MUTHER FUCKING FRONT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
. And why the FUCK couldn't Bosh play in the last quarter at all? That's retarded.
According to Spo - 'It wouldn't be fair to Bosh'. Even though the medical staff cleared him for 25 minutes...he played 14. Ray Allen was cleared to play 25 earlier in the playoffs and he played 42 that night.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts