Tony McKellar
4,811 Posts
Troll

:butthead: :smt071

·
Grizzly
45,814 Posts
I'll be happy to explain...

See if I was your regular newbie, wet behind the ears, keyboard commando wannabe, my first post would have showed that by being more like this:

Okay, so ah transferred fum thet "other" board, yo' knows ColostomahPlus.

Dawgone whut a bunch of weiners on over thar. Yo' take th' time t'poke some innercent fun, complete wif extensive graphics, an' all them codgers git their colostomah bags in a twist...

ah hope this hyar place ain't like thet. ah have thick hide an' ah enjoy pokin' & proddin' in fine fun, so ah hope yo' guys haftaugher manginas on over hyar. Now welcome me yo' schleps an' prepare....

See, I know you guys didn't need another weak, snifling, soft spoken pansy signing up. That's the point of natual selection, I am already up a few rungs of the Yellowbullet ladder, no?

Now maybe some members here are more used to talking like this:
Okay, so I twansfewwed fwom that "othew" boawd, you know CowostomyPwus.

Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! Damn what a bunch of weinews ovew thewe. You take the time to poke some innocent fun, compwete wif extensive gwaphics, and aww those codgews get theiw cowostomy bags in a twist...

I hope this pwace isn't wike that. I have thick skin and I enjoy poking & pwodding in good fun, so I hope you guys have toughew manginas ovew hewe. Now wewcome me you schweps and pwepawe....

But I already know that the core group over here can read, wrote and spell english. Right?

So stop worrying about me and lets focus... :finga:
Hey you - i have phucked bigger pussy's than you -dont talk like me no more ,or it going to get beat like a coal buckit with the bottom knocked out- oh welcome to Y.B now post some:Boobs:-weed and pass it bogart

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
I'll be happy to explain...

See if I was your regular newbie, wet behind the ears, keyboard commando wannabe, my first post would have showed that by being more like this:

Okay, so ah transferred fum thet "other" board, yo' knows ColostomahPlus.

Dawgone whut a bunch of weiners on over thar. Yo' take th' time t'poke some innercent fun, complete wif extensive graphics, an' all them codgers git their colostomah bags in a twist...

ah hope this hyar place ain't like thet. ah have thick hide an' ah enjoy pokin' & proddin' in fine fun, so ah hope yo' guys haftaugher manginas on over hyar. Now welcome me yo' schleps an' prepare....

See, I know you guys didn't need another weak, snifling, soft spoken pansy signing up. That's the point of natual selection, I am already up a few rungs of the Yellowbullet ladder, no?

Now maybe some members here are more used to talking like this:
Okay, so I twansfewwed fwom that "othew" boawd, you know CowostomyPwus.

Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! Damn what a bunch of weinews ovew thewe. You take the time to poke some innocent fun, compwete wif extensive gwaphics, and aww those codgews get theiw cowostomy bags in a twist...

I hope this pwace isn't wike that. I have thick skin and I enjoy poking & pwodding in good fun, so I hope you guys have toughew manginas ovew hewe. Now wewcome me you schweps and pwepawe....

But I already know that the core group over here can read, wrote and spell english. Right?

So stop worrying about me and lets focus... :finga:
now that's some funny shit

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
you know ColostomyPlus.

Damn what a bunch of weiners over there. You take the time to poke some innocent fun, complete with extensive graphics, and all those codgers get their colostomy bags in a twist...

I hope this place isn't like that. I have thick skin and I enjoy poking & prodding in good fun, so I hope you guys have tougher manginas over here.

Now welcome me you schleps and prepare....:smt071
theres another board?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.