Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know ColostomyPlus.

Damn what a bunch of weiners over there. You take the time to poke some innocent fun, complete with extensive graphics, and all those codgers get their colostomy bags in a twist...

I hope this place isn't like that. I have thick skin and I enjoy poking & prodding in good fun, so I hope you guys have tougher manginas over here.

Now welcome me you schleps and prepare....:smt071

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
A very warm, touchy feely welcome, phuckstick

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I'll page silver...

·
Registered
16,642 Posts
Post #8 and here's your official "go phuck yourself" YB welcome!

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
you know ColostomyPlus.

Damn what a bunch of weiners over there. You take the time to poke some innocent fun, complete with extensive graphics, and all those codgers get their colostomy bags in a twist...

I hope this place isn't like that. I have thick skin and I enjoy poking & prodding in good fun, so I hope you guys have tougher manginas over here.

Now welcome me you schleps and prepare....:smt071
What makes you so phuckin special to have your own thread first time out. You must register in the Newbie thread thats a sticky before making posts like this. Your life is going to be a living hell here now.. and Satan is in charge!!! :smt118:smt118:smt118 what a phuck knob!! :smt082:smt082

Oh yeah.. welcome to YB.com

·
Registered
231 Posts
Everybody is trying to be like Billy just because you are a ledging in your on mined does not mean you are shit here so crawl back under the rock you came from and post in the right thread asshole,and by the way welcome to our freak show.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What makes you so phuckin special to have your own thread first time out. You must register in the Newbie thread thats a sticky before making posts like this. Your life is going to be a living hell here now.. and Satan is in charge!!! :smt118:smt118:smt118 what a phuck knob!! :smt082:smt082

Oh yeah.. welcome to YB.com
I'll be happy to explain...

See if I was your regular newbie, wet behind the ears, keyboard commando wannabe, my first post would have showed that by being more like this:

Okay, so ah transferred fum thet "other" board, yo' knows ColostomahPlus.

Dawgone whut a bunch of weiners on over thar. Yo' take th' time t'poke some innercent fun, complete wif extensive graphics, an' all them codgers git their colostomah bags in a twist...

ah hope this hyar place ain't like thet. ah have thick hide an' ah enjoy pokin' & proddin' in fine fun, so ah hope yo' guys haftaugher manginas on over hyar. Now welcome me yo' schleps an' prepare....

See, I know you guys didn't need another weak, snifling, soft spoken pansy signing up. That's the point of natual selection, I am already up a few rungs of the Yellowbullet ladder, no?

Now maybe some members here are more used to talking like this:
Okay, so I twansfewwed fwom that "othew" boawd, you know CowostomyPwus.

Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! Damn what a bunch of weinews ovew thewe. You take the time to poke some innocent fun, compwete wif extensive gwaphics, and aww those codgews get theiw cowostomy bags in a twist...

I hope this pwace isn't wike that. I have thick skin and I enjoy poking & pwodding in good fun, so I hope you guys have toughew manginas ovew hewe. Now wewcome me you schweps and pwepawe....

But I already know that the core group over here can read, wrote and spell english. Right?

So stop worrying about me and lets focus... :finga:

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Put a pick of your car up !

·
Registered
615 Posts
B&I, you have no idea of the mine field you have arrived at!! I've read alot of your posts on Compplus, so you better be ready to ride on the wild side here. 10,000 member's, and we/they don't take no shit!!!! Tread carefully here dude,LOL. Welcome to HELL.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
1 - 20 of 164 Posts