Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta be somethin new to talk about... any more negativity to throw my way??? I'm sure someone held somethin back!! :shock: :-D

Who has more technology and development in their rig... Warren Johnson or Shannon Jenkins?

HUH?!?! How 'bout it!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
If I wanna see technology I will go to an F1 race... BTW them are turbo charged motors.. I guess they have no tech side to them :roll: But I wanna see fast cars.. Not some boring ass car that goes straight down the track everytime..

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
Chris U you are up there with the Professor . I mean lets face it You kick ass. N/A forever!!!! Power adders are for guys that just want to go fast and not have to think about it. J/K I forgot your small time just a nobody ha ha. I am going to go out on a limb and say your one of the more KNOWLEDGABLE, UP TO DATE , HIP, or what ever you want to call it, DOWN TO EARTH NICEST engine builder I Know and I have never even spent a dime at your shop. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Notice it got Chris thinkin now.. How about the salt flat turbo charged cars? Come on smarty pants!! << I think thats what Billy called you... :-D

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scott :oops:

Monty, what does an F1 car run in the quarter? Hell with the money my kids Kart needs we could bring that into the discussion if we're talkin road coarses... :roll: talk about a money sponge!

Boring ass cars?!?! I haven't seen too many Turbo cars go up on the bumber!! :oops: Just Filipowski :-D Unfortunately there weren't any fans to see it :shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Scott McMullen said:
Looks Like Monty wants to build a Slow Touring car :lol: Befor you know it Monty's ride will be on Overhaulin' :shock:
17,000 RPM, cover the quarter mile at 7.50's and run 500 miles usually flawless... :shock: Oh and they are 1.7 litter motors.. :smt005

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Scott :oops:

Monty, what does an F1 car run in the quarter? Hell with the money my kids Kart needs we could bring that into the discussion if we're talkin road coarses... :roll: talk about a money sponge!

Boring ass cars?!?! I haven't seen too many Turbo cars go up on the bumber!! :oops: Just Filipowski :-D Unfortunately there weren't any fans to see it :shock:
If we are gonna talk money lets talk about the money WJ spends on R&D compare to Shannon Jenkins.. :-D

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
You Know what's real bad Is that I've never Seen Monty's Car other than Pic's !!! :p Let's see if the Bullet makes it out this Season... (I Hope So!) 8)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts