Yellow Bullet Forums banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
T/S 368E
28,187 Posts

OK, out welding in the driveway when my crappy little town of 5,000 was invaded by blm :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So it is a lightly mixed area because it's so old, not really many modern homes,
mostly quiet except for a couple of drunken losers that cause trouble when drunk,
and the blacks robbing homes & cars, other than that, there is usually zero crime.

I don't know what they are protesting, nobody is denied anything because of skin color.
Of course there is no grocery store, no home center, no box stores of any kind you can walk to.
Fast food on the highway and then nothing. Hell we only have 1 gas station and 2 pizza places.

Even more funny, the goofs walking down the middle of the street were young kids, mostly as white as you can get,
and of course some smoking hot white girls with the scumbag-est looking black guys you ever saw!!!

Thankfully they came to our little town, now we are all woke and the 0.000000001% of the blacks murdered by cops will stop, and the 95% of blacks being murdered by blacks can continue to be ignored!!!!

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Most of the people rioting appear to be about 23yo and less. The media has completely brainwashed that generation. I'd say there's more likely to be either a war against young people or a civil war taking political sides. The looters, rioters and the black community who 'thinks' they're being oppressed will fight against everyone, even themselves.

·
Registered
20,163 Posts
Most of the people rioting appear to be about 23yo and less. The media has completely brainwashed that generation. I'd say there's more likely to be either a war against young people or a civil war taking political sides. The looters, rioters and the black community who 'thinks' they're being oppressed will fight against everyone, even themselves.
Like muslims then...

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
OK, out welding in the driveway when my crappy little town of 5,000 was invaded by blm :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
We had that shit this past Monday, about 800-1000 people. Several cars with no plates/temp tags & lots of out of state cars.
A car with Ohio plates & one with Kansas plates got all their valve stems cut in a parking lot while they were out doing protesting.

·
T/S 368E
28,187 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would love to have been there when they got back :D

·
T/S 368E
28,187 Posts

Oh yea, why isn't these people at work like a normal contributing member of society!!!!

·
T/S 368E
28,187 Posts

YOU DAMN JACKASS!!!

I just spit my rootbeer slurpie on my laptop!!!!

·
T/S 368E
28,187 Posts

DUDE, that was absolutely hilarious, completely unexpected.

361 - 379 of 379 Posts