Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 379 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shit has gotten totally out of control.

Old white women getting beaten and robbed

Riots in the streets

Looting

Total disrespect for ANYTHING and ANYONE even their own

IMO, this has come to a head and no one on the black side does anything to stop it.

I can't see people taking much more of it.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
49,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It aint just black people acting like animals...Watch the videos...There are plenty of white people enjoying themselves during the chaos.
Remember the trucker in the LA riots?

What did he do wrong to be yanked out of his rig and beaten with a cinder block?

This shit is nothing new.

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,246 Posts
As a black man all I can say is fuck around and get broke down

This shit has gotten totally out of control.

Old white women getting beaten and robbed

Riots in the streets

Looting

Total disrespect for ANYTHING and ANYONE even their own

IMO, this has come to a head and no one on the black side does anything to stop it.

I can't see people taking much more of it.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,400 Posts
We just need a good old fashioned Americans vs. liberals war. Once those anti-American fucks are gone, the race issues will settle right down. Obama and the far left media manufactured this shit to incite trouble. That will aid them in their one world order agenda.

Be a Quick War !!! We have firearms and they have Shit in the streets to throw !!!

·
Super Moderator
44,791 Posts
If there wasn't a race war during Obama's 8 years,....there won't be one on Trump's watch. Obama baited them to riot, a cop couldn't do a traffic stop for running a red light without a riot breaking out because of it.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
The po po needs to get proactive and start Id ing these animals with the video they have. Prosecute them for general lawlessness ,11 months 29 days .Makes it easy.

Set up a Joe Arpaio style camp for them, then work em.Black, white , whatever the color. No doubt they will be lefties

1 - 20 of 379 Posts