Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first and probably last post like this. i havent pushed my site on this forum, and i dont plan to. but i want to offer something to everyone.

ive had my website running for 2 years as of today. im excited about that. also, and bigger to me than that, i am now a dealer for Afco Racing products.

anyway, i've got some exciting promotional deals on afco/dynatech products. if you want anything from them, pm or email me what you need, and i'll shoot ya a price.

im also gonna offer a yb member discount on everything that is on my site for the next 30 days.

let me know if anything sparks your interest. im working on the catalogging, so if you need something from one of these companies that isnt listed, dont be bashfull....

thanks for lookin, paul

www.loproracecars.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
334 Posts
You are not pushin shit. This a racer site and you are promoting a legit racer business and it happens to be yours. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. like it says on the main page, theres alot of stuff i need to add with the new suppliers. and alot with the old honestly. if you see a manufacturer up top, but nothing listed. pm or email me, ill do what i can for ya.

-paul

oh, and you must contact me for the discounted prices. thanks again

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
:( THE F-BODY SECTION ISN'T COMPLETE.....GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW SITE....IT'S NICE!

AND IT SAYS WORMING....INSTEAD OF WORKING :p

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( THE F-BODY SECTION ISN'T COMPLETE.....GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW SITE....IT'S NICE!

AND IT SAYS WORMING....INSTEAD OF WORKING :p

LOL. thanks for pointing that out. i fixed it. im workin on the site tonite, adding the new stuff and definately adding to that pesky GM section.....

ive recieved quite a few emails, thanks for the interest guys!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice site Paul!!! Nothing for MOPAR??? Damn It!! J/K!! Good luck with your site!!:)

thanks. thus far, my suppliers are mostly mustang guys. im always looking though.......

ive been fortunate enough to get hooked up with some of the best in the business. its kind of neat, i started with just a couple, and im able to make it grow every now and then.

but like it says on the site, if you need something you dont see, just ask. alot of these companies make products for everybody!

if i tried to list everything from these places, id be at the computer for months. LOL

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
Do you sell any cages?

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Strange 31 spline spool for an 8.8 and the front drag brakes strange. Also do you have manual steering racks?

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Thank you Paul. That was fast service.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Guys, if you need something you need to pm Paul---- super sweet deal he is cutting me the price is RIGHT!!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Thanks for the fast reply.I will give you a call tomr.
Jeff

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts