Yellow Bullet Forums banner
281 - 300 of 1,339 Posts
Discussion starter · #281 ·
You're pretty special man. None of my friends are like you. I don't want to know you mother fucker. Stay the fuck away from me.
My friends will tell you 2 things about me. I am the best friend you can have, always willing to help, with anything, anytime, any place. More patient & persistent than anybody you have ever known. 2, the motherfucker is absolutely fucking crazy. You want him on your good side. You, are not on my good side...

My friends will tell you 2 things about me. I am the best friend you can have, always willing to help, with anything, anytime, any place. More patient & persistent than anybody you have ever known. 2, the motherfucker is absolutely fucking crazy. You want him on your good side. You, are not on my good side...
I don't want to hear another mother fucking word from you and I don't give a fuck about your friends. Get the fuck away from me.

Discussion starter · #283 ·
I don't want to hear another mother fucking word from you and I don't give a fuck about your friends. Get the fuck away from me.
You have got the ball rolling now. Funny thing about those pics you posted. They have geo location info embedded in them. Which is linked everywhere, all your social media, forums, ect. Now we all know that doxxing will get you banned here, but privately shared info will not....

You have got the ball rolling now. Funny thing about those pics you posted. They have geo location info embedded in them. Which is linked everywhere, all your social media, forums, ect. Now we all know that doxxing will get you banned here, but privately shared info will not....
I've asked you 15 times to get the fuck away from me. Get the fuck away from me I don't want to know or talk to you. It's that fucking simple.

Discussion starter · #285 ·
I've asked you 15 times to get the fuck away from me. Get the fuck away from me I don't want to know or talk to you. It's that fucking simple.
What's wrong gerry? I thought you were going to rip my head off? Your brother is going to shoot me? But now that i have your info, you suddenly don't want to talk anymore? C'mon man, its just a joke, right?

Nice job 41pinto, you got him all triggered!! LOL. He stayed up all night smoking crank to reply to this thread over and over.
He now has gone from "kicking ass" to "get away from me"
He did the same in the "Convict..Step inside" thread.
In that thread, he ran his mouth, was asked to meet, avoided answering, then said if anyone comes near him, he will shoot them, tried to change the subject over and over to hide and divert, 462Garry is 100% pussy. He pulled all of the same stuff there as hes doing now, asked for the other side address, said his sons heavy lifter, military, etc. He had plenty of chances to just apologize and make friends but he woudlnt do it despite being 100% in the wrong, the other side of the whole thing, DTpromo came off looking like a solid dude with good character, 462Garry came off as the piece of shit he is.

:LOL: This thread's getting pretty fucking gay. Lemme just get in here real quick and fix it...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Discussion starter · #289 ·
Nice job 41pinto, you got him all triggered!! LOL. He stayed up all night smoking crank to reply to this thread over and over.
He now has gone from "kicking ass" to "get away from me"
He did the same in the "Convict..Step inside" thread.
In that thread, he ran his mouth, was asked to meet, avoided answering, then said if anyone comes near him, he will shoot them, tried to change the subject over and over to hide and divert, 462Garry is 100% pussy. He pulled all of the same stuff there as hes doing now, asked for the other side address, said his sons heavy lifter, military, etc. He had plenty of chances to just apologize and make friends but he woudlnt do it despite being 100% in the wrong, the other side of the whole thing, DTpromo came off looking like a solid dude with good character, 462Garry came off as the piece of shit he is.
This isn't the first time he has threatened me with multiple people & shooting me. He will be pm'ing me soon to "bury the hatchet" like he has the last couple times, stating it's all just a joke & he doesn't mean what he says. And then a new troll will pop up & it will start all over again. Its a documented mental illness.

It was obviously a big mistake coming back to this forum wasn't it. Do you know what would be really amazing? To see someone else get banned for a change.
A lot of people got banned a few months ago for so-called racist posts. You should try and see what happens. Or just join up at dragYellowBullet.com.com. That's where all the street racers are. All five of them.

A lot of people got banned a few months ago for so-called racist posts. You should try and see what happens. Or just join up at dragYellowBullet.com.com. That's where all the street racers are. All five of them.
It's pretty obvious I'm not going to climb thru my computer and eat anyone isn't it. I'm a little sick of always being the guy that gets banned.

It's pretty obvious I'm not going to climb thru my computer and eat anyone isn't it. I'm a little sick of always being the guy that gets banned.
The only obvious thing is that you're an incredibly bored and boring idiot. No self-respecting man would post as much as you, and post as much garbage and spew. That's why my offices are watching you. You made our radar once again.

281 - 300 of 1,339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.