Yellow Bullet Forums banner
261 - 280 of 1,339 Posts
Discussion starter · #268 ·
One more time, I didn't start this thread and I don't know the guy but if he really wants to throw down I'll rip his mother fucking head off and shove it up his ass. This isn't 1g.
Ive offered you multiple times. You, your son, your brother. Send me your address. Other people have offered you multiple times. You are just a blow hard.

Discussion starter · #279 ·
You need to just get the fuck out of my life you're a fucking maggot
Im gonna ride you like a $10 hooker. I bet your mother is proud of your heroin addiction. And i bet your son is too, i bet he is embarrassed to call you his father. All you have is playing tough guy on the internet. What a joke.

Im gonna ride you like a $10 hooker. I bet your mother is proud of your heroin addiction. And i bet your son is too, i bet he is embarrassed to call you his father. All you have is playing tough guy on the internet. What a joke.
You're pretty special man. None of my friends are like you. I don't want to know you mother fucker. Stay the fuck away from me.

261 - 280 of 1,339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.