Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been watching the news here on AFN and for the love of god who cares that the president smokes. Every news :smt068 channel had a segment on it. All that is going on and they have nothing better to report on. I wonder how much money was spent to report that. I want to know whats going on back home when I watch the news not this crap!!!!!!! Ok I'm done.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Correction.....He did smoke.
But like the rest of us he cant afford to anymore. Taxes...taxes...taxes they will kill us everytime.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
YEA lets talk for hours about the man smoking, lets not say anything about what we could do about gas prices,unemployment, taxes, or anything trivial

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
If he was smoking I wouldnt piss on the fire to put him out.

·
Registered
352 Posts
What a waste for AFN to report this stuff, Im sorry you had to watch that crap while serving your country overseas. I was deployed to Sadr city and would just be blown away on what they report on like they couldn't find any better programming. I would see stuff the news would report that I saw or was involved in and they always seem to put a spin or twist it to downgrade the Military. Sad

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
well I really dont but it makes me wonder how this POTUS and his lovely wife, who try and promote a healthy USA but yet he smokes, wtf, we all know it's a "crutch" and a sign of weekness:(

Yea, tell that to this guy

,,,TLW

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Pardon the Pun.....But it's Smoke and Mirrors. The liberal news don't want to comment on the report that came out about the 12 bills he signed to raise taxes, so they'll talk about him smoking.

·
My little SBC...
2,694 Posts
Didn't the wookie say earlier today that he hasn't smoked for over a year?

Jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts