Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
speck daddy was video the guy with the video camera in black shirt on wall, his sidekick in the other black shirt was taking random pics for him, guy in geen shirt is kevin from nitro art videos. the cameras mounted on the wall were phils the track photog fro SGMP.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AHHH... Thanks. Now I can hopefully find some pics of the run...
GT350 If I lean it out, its like cheech and chong... UP IN SMOKE..

Next time I will have the CHRONIC fragrance in it, with about 10% yellow number 5 that helps.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Dom next question how do I contact these fine fellars..

they are both on here, but like i said they are both video guys. i imagine the pictures are for DVD covers and maybe some fill in the video. I dont know if they sell pics, but htey should both have DVDs out some time. Do a search for kevin from nitro art videos or speck daddy and you should come up with somethin. i dont have pics from that pass unfortunately i was in the tower. But i do think i have some from earlier runs. Wont know exactly what till i run through all these pics this week.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
I couldnt see shit after you did you're burn out ...lean the bicth out ...me and monty had tears:p
OMG! This car is bad ass! It felt like I was with my guys. Ground shakin, eyes tearin, can't breathe...................:smt023

1 - 15 of 15 Posts