Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's racing who next season and for what amount? Are people all phuckin soccer moms nowadays and too scared to call someone out? You know I will always step up to the plate and look to put the green POS of Monsons on the trailer!! Glidden got called out by Baio but its obvious Baio never raced the streets cause you dont get away with chit like that!! So whos next!!

Mikho vs Monson!!! 5 Large!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
79Camaro will smoke your ass.. Pick someone you have a chance against.. We want this realistic.. :smt005

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Will Monty and Monson be ready next year? I am ready now Bring IT. :shock: Plus be nice to get some extra cash for X-mas!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Who's racing who next season and for what amount? Are people all phuckin soccer moms nowadays and too scared to call someone out? You know I will always step up to the plate and look to put the green POS of Monsons on the trailer!! Glidden got called out by Baio but its obvious Baio never raced the streets cause you dont get away with chit like that!! So whos next!!

Mikho vs Monson!!! 5 Large!!!
:smt033 lay off the chit :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Billy you are on.. This aint no fluffy chit like the others will post.. Im in!! Give me till mid-season to figure out what this turbo crap is all about and make some changes and lets do it.. You name the track since I can get down any one of them... :-D

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Ok! Monty, I will, I am thinking Muncie? That will be a true test of your track skills as well as your power abilities. You had better start praying to who ever it is you pray to? You are going to need all the help you can get!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe,< MY BEST EVIL LAUGH, BG

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
7DMACH1 said:
Give me a slow 10 second match race and I'll be there!!! :smt005
No slow cars here???
Hey Ray? Looks like you have a pimple on your nose? :smt005 BG

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem.. Muncie it is.. :D I'll need a 1/2 seaso to figure stuff out though.. With Monson I will race off the trailer the first day... :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
See unlike other people I will not ask you to change your car.. I will work harder to keep up and hopefully pass you up.. Monson is 5/10 slower than you are and I can't just pull that outta my @$$.. :-D

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
See unlike other people I will not ask you to change your car.. I will work harder to keep up and hopefully pass you up.. Monson is 5/10 slower than you are and I can't just pull that outta my @$$.. :-D
Gonna need more than hard work. Get rid of that rotten Chevy, then start talking!

1 - 20 of 134 Posts