Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Just do it Tony!! You should see some of the crazy drives I've done just to see some drag racing!!
Joe . Before the family I went to st Louis and Florida and shit like that for a 2 day event
When you 25 driving 22 hours or 25 hours one way and 2 days later back home and back to work . Now at 46 not so easy to say

Tony you've already spent to much time contemplating the journey.....Just go dammit!!!!! Lol...you will have a good time for sure,,,and a jones to be back the next following YBNats.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Tony you've already spent to much time contemplating the journey.....Just go dammit!!!!! Lol...you will have a good time for sure,,,and a jones to be back the next following YBNats.
So true . 2 years ago I was in V.B. On the same weekend and I'm still kicking my self for not going

I've got the answer to your prayers. Drive to my house Thursday, I'm about half way between you and Cecil. Then I will let you drive the rest of the way in my Dually and Trailer while my dad and myself sleep. It would be a great race weekend if I could get some rest on the way ;).

The wife's not to crazy about it going it alone . I told her most if not all of us are buddies lol .its a 12 hours drive one way , 2 day show and 12 hours back . How many of you are going it alone . Thinking it'll be long 2 days with out any buddies to come down with me . The 2 guys that wanted to come bailed

O well
well be tower side drinking good beer stop buy if ya make it!

I've got the answer to your prayers. Drive to my house Thursday, I'm about half way between you and Cecil. Then I will let you drive the rest of the way in my Dually and Trailer while my dad and myself sleep. It would be a great race weekend if I could get some rest on the way ;).
Tony said the only way he will do this is if he can pay for all the gas in your dually and buy beer for the weekend!!

weather is looking good, warming up, I think we got all the rain out yesterday
500+ miles is easy, its all the work zones, lanes blocked, accidents, etc that kill the time, lol
don't forget the shirts Monty, lol

weather is looking good, warming up, I think we got all the rain out yesterday
500+ miles is easy, its all the work zones, lanes blocked, accidents, etc that kill the time, lol
don't forget the shirts Monty, lol
They are all packed and ready to go!!

Salvato also made us hoodies and stickers!! They came out great!!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.