Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife's not to crazy about it going it alone . I told her most if not all of us are buddies lol .its a 12 hours drive one way , 2 day show and 12 hours back . How many of you are going it alone . Thinking it'll be long 2 days with out any buddies to come down with me . The 2 guys that wanted to come bailed

O well

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
How many hours do you work in a day......12 hours is an easy drive, lol.
Honestly if you cant find a friend to hang out with why your down here at YBN you got issues.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Did you stay home from school after you seen your first fight ?

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many hours do you work in a day......12 hours is an easy drive, lol.
Honestly if you cant find a friend to hang out with why your down here at YBN you got issues.
I don't have any problem at all. I did drives like this 100's of time before I got married <<(key work ) . I'm sure as hell I'll make friend and will be 100% fine . I'm also willing to bet most of your will never know im from quebec the French part of canada . I am in the USA so much . I never had a problem other then a few speeding tickets lol .
It's like any thing else . If you look for trouble it'll find you pretty quick
My wife never did stuff like this and is worried . I respect her are what she think
I'll be honest the cost of the trip is one of our topics as well

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Tony you have a shorter drive than I do. You're only 8.5 hours from the track.. 527 miles total... We are 587 miles total and 9.5 hours.. So stop being a puss!! :p

Awww shit!! Forgot you drive a Ford... So you do have a 12+ hour drive!!

Rent a Chevy for the weekend so you don't have to spend an extra 4 hours driving!! :p

BTW.. I'm looking forward to meeting ya.. and busting your balls.. :p

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why don't the bride come with you? She can drive on the way home and you can sober up.
Lol first I have to kids and they are starting school this week .
Second the last time I took her to a race it was 100 + degrees for 2 days
Third I get a little car crazy and kind of act like she's not there because she's not it to cars lol . She keeps up but I do feel bad

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Lol first I have to kids and they are starting school this week .
Second the last time I took her to a race it was 100 + degrees for 2 days
Third I get a little car crazy and kind of act like she's not there because she's not it to cars lol . She keeps up but I do feel bad
Bring your friend that wants a Corvette!! I will hook her up!!

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tony you have a shorter drive than I do. You're only 8.5 hours from the track.. 527 miles total... We are 587 miles total and 9.5 hours.. So stop being a puss!! :p

Awww shit!! Forgot you drive a Ford... So you do have a 12+ hour drive!!

Rent a Chevy for the weekend so you don't have to spend an extra 4 hours driving!! :p

BTW.. I'm looking forward to meeting ya.. and busting your balls.. :p
Lol I tried renting monty but all the chevy are at the dealer for recall work .
Are you sure it's only 8.5 . My Google search says 11.5 hours

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bring your friend that wants a Corvette!! I will hook her up!!
Funny you said that I saw her last night at our local car show . She showed up with a meat head dumb ass with arm bigger then his head and a brain smaller then her thumb

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Funny you said that I saw her last night at our local car show . She showed up with a meat head dumb ass with arm bigger then his head and a brain smaller then her thumb
I don't care about all that. Bring her and I will hook her up with a Vette for $30,000 less than she was quoted plus get her a hefty GM discount! :):):)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts