Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice sized oil spot on concrete from a few years of leaky shit. Anything work to take that stain out?

·
Registered
127 Posts
After applying oil dry to soak up as much as you can, then I use Gunk engine cleaner, applied liberally, scrubbed with a broom and then power washed off. Also might use Purple Power.

Then apply the TSP Tri Sodium Phosphate, scrub it and rinse off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
TSP Used to lean walls before painting you will find it at hardware stores comes in carton and looks like white flakes. Wet concrete sprinkle TSPP then use deck brush attached to long handle to scrub . Key thing here is to let it sit allowing it to work. rinse well and repeat till clean. The sun will help bleach it clean after your done. Good luck.

·
Registered
326 Posts
What I found that works are wetting it down, put down Dawn dish soap and Tide powder on top of it. (don't use the pods or libtards will be over licking your driveway) I let it sit for a week or two while keeping it wet the whole time. Hose it off after a week or so and it really cleans it up nicely. It looks like shit sitting there, but it works good for me.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
To prevent further staining, drop an LS into that Mustang.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.
They arent so great at sealing when they have steel pans. :p

That said, if you chop the Ford firewall out and move the engine back far enough to run a proper GM rear sump alloy pan as GM intended... all good. :cool:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts