Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had another lifter failure recently and will be in the process of elimination once I pull the engine out . Someone had told me recently that they ve known the svo ford block which I run to have had issues with lifter bore and cam bore alignment has anyone found problems in this area ? My lifter bore have been bushed and will be re checking this area again . Also has anyone had oil flow issues with this type of block to lifters . Oil pressure has always been good never below 45 at idle 70 wo . Any advice in this area . Solid roller second set of lifters damage the same ones as last number 3#

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
add a crossover tube from in between the center cylinders passenger side lifter galley to the front of the drivers side lifter galley..

...make absolutely certain that the front galley plugs are not threadded in too deep....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for the advice , with the cross over tube im thinking this would increase oil flow to the opposite bank , are these blocks renound for poor oil flow in this area ,after also the first broken lifters I had removed the restrictors to increase flow in this area .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts