Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a small oil drip comming from one of the valve cover studs. I changed the gasket,and checked for crack at stud,everything seems fine.I pulled the breather and seen small blot of oil under the breather ,but no sign of it dripping down from there..Could this have anything to do with NOT running a pvc? I know few guys who dont and never hear of a problem like this............Could some one please help me.Thanx

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
pvc is for water not for cars PCV is for cars sorry I had to do it if the motor has some blow by and creating to much crank case pressure it will push out gaskets a pvc will help out

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I noticed a small oil drip comming from one of the valve cover studs. I changed the gasket,and checked for crack at stud,everything seems fine.I pulled the breather and seen small blot of oil under the breather ,but no sign of it dripping down from there..Could this have anything to do with NOT running a pvc? I know few guys who dont and never hear of a problem like this............Could some one please help me.Thanx
GOD DAMM ROOKIES... LOLOLOLOLO.. drain all the oil out then it will stop drip'n.. duh !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts