Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If that Happens thats excellent! But I'll believe it when I see it!
I know what you mean, BUT its dropped from 147.00 to 122.00 in 2 weeks. That's pretty decent.

Article says 84.00 in 2009...I think you'll see that in 6 weeks judging by the rate it has been dropping already.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
I celebrated Wednesday night by going out and buying me a 2005 Navigator. I don't give a crap if it goes to 10 dollar a gallon. I am going to enjoy life.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I celebrated Wednesday night by going out and buying me a 2005 Navigator. I don't give a crap if it goes to 10 dollar a gallon. I am going to enjoy life.
Carl, gas was $3.41 a gallon today in Okc. I am waiting a little while longer to see what diesel does before I top of my Powerstroke

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
That sucks..................did I mention that I own an oilfield service company in Alberta :rolleyes:. This time next year I could be the fry guy at Mickey D's

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sucks..................did I mention that I own an oilfield service company in Alberta :rolleyes:. This time next year I could be the fry guy at Mickey D's
fuck no, just downsize... (realistically)

Need a guy to come help (with anything)? PM me..

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
+1

8000lb diesel pickup, $45,000.

Diesel fuel, $5.00 a gallon.

The look on the face of a driver of a smart car or prius that pulls out in front of you at the wrong time - priceless.

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
My company consists of me, my pickup, my cell phone and a lap top computer. I field supervisor (consultant or company man), pretty hard to down size from that :-D.

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts

Need a guy to come help (with anything)? PM me..
This winter every one up here will be hireing. I was working in Northern BC last winter and A&W was ofering $15/hr to start. A truck driver will make +/- $150,000/yr. If you want to come out let me know, I can probably line you up with something, I hire all the field services so I have a few connections ;). Last year they imported over 200 ********* as laborers because they could not find enough people to work here. And for you Americans reading this, no, we still don't want your mexicans LOL, at least we can send the ********* back :smt077

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This winter every one up here will be hireing. I was working in Northern BC last winter and A&W was ofering $15/hr to start. A truck driver will make +/- $150,000/yr. If you want to come out let me know, I can probably line you up with something, I hire all the field services so I have a few connections ;). Last year they imported over 200 ********* as laborers because they could not find enough people to work here. And for you Americans reading this, no, we still don't want your mexicans LOL, at least we can send the ********* back :smt077
I have a few interviews coming up..but if I fail at those, I'll be in touch...serious. I can labor, work the office..whatever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts