Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went over there yesterday and saw some pretty damn fast cars. Glidden #1 qualifier at 4.26 ~166. A bunch of cars in the low .30's and high .20's though. And one poor Camaro that got beat up.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
The Ohio Boys didn't waste much time getting back to the track. Anyone heard how bad Brown's car was hurt Friday?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I was there watching too. Pretty nice turnout. Had 2 leave after 1st round. Apparently they got the event completed??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mike Brown's car has a window in the bottom of the block. The outcome is not good for that motor. I am sure Mike will have something back in the car real soon though!!

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Mike Brown's car has a window in the bottom of the block. The outcome is not good for that motor. I am sure Mike will have something back in the car real soon though!!
It didn't look good when it happened..I noticed the oil dripping out in the pits but couldn't see a hole from up top. That's a bummer.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Great pics,
We thought about going but we arent ready for that sandbox, Wasnt sure if the weather would hold out either.
Glad to see there was a good turnout, Based onthe numbers, I assume the track was working great.
Glad to BG out there, bad news on the Camaro and the hurt motor (been there and didnt like it, LOL).
Maybe we will see you guys next month.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Nice photos.....is that 'ole "Blower Brad" of BRADCO in the one photo?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Do you have any pics of the vette in the top right of this pic? It looks like a friend of mine's old 65 turbo car from down here in Texas

·
Registered
708 Posts
Owned by Art McMahon, driven by Darin Sanders. It is a turbo car, and I believe they said it's a '65 but I can't be sure.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Thanks! That is the car It was bought from a friend of mine (Steve Howle) a couple of years ago. Ive always liked the way that car looked! Looks more street car than race car! I remeber when that car was white with a NOS motor in it. Good to see it out again

·
42,496 Posts
Great pics,
We thought about going but we arent ready for that sandbox, Wasnt sure if the weather would hold out either.
Glad to see there was a good turnout, Based onthe numbers, I assume the track was working great.
Glad to BG out there, bad news on the Camaro and the hurt motor (been there and didnt like it, LOL).
We had about 10 minutes of sprinkles, and that was it...I think you'll really like the new racing surface, its pretty bad-ass already...

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Nice photos.....is that 'ole "Blower Brad" of BRADCO in the one photo?
None-other,

There are several of your ol' buddies hanging out at every race, when are you going to make it down? The show it off the hook now. True Street has 4- 4 sec cars now with several others knocking on the door.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Great pics,
SSSSMMMMOOOTTTTHHHH, all concrete and damn grippy.
Would Love to see the Caddy roll in there, that car is sweet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts