Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the Scat/Eagle 400-500$ H beam rods have been discussed over and over, but I did a search and could not find anything on Ohio Crankshaft rods, either H or I beam. How do these rods compare to Scat or Eagle? Is there any other worthy recommendations for rods in this price range?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have run Ohio Cranks H-beam rods and their extreme duty I-beam rods.I made around 800hp with the H-beams and 950hp with the I-beams.Never had any problems.

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
I know the Scat/Eagle 400-500$ H beam rods have been discussed over and over, but I did a search and could not find anything on Ohio Crankshaft rods, either H or I beam. How do these rods compare to Scat or Eagle? Is there any other worthy recommendations for rods in this price range?
They are descent but they have to be checked and maybe honed depending on application so stretch the bolts and check the SE and BE and hone as need,,, you will be fine

They do come with ARP 2000 rod bolts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
They are descent but they have to be checked and maybe honed depending on application so stretch the bolts and check the SE and BE and hone as need,,, you will be fine

They do come with ARP 2000 rod bolts
How many of those rods have you actually honed????

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
How many of those rods have you actually honed????
You know the answer dear (dear because your like an old nagging wife, your worse actually) because i dont do machine work, i have them machined at the machine shop

how many sets of their rods have you honed dear?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
You know the answer dear (dear because your like an old nagging wife, your worse actually) because i dont do machine work, i have them machined at the machine shop

how many sets of their rods have you honed dear?
Maybe one or two sets for other customers.

The posts you made about Dart on the CT site they are not very happy with you I can tell you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I run thier extreme I beam rods,I went [email protected] problems.

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
Maybe one or two sets for other customers.

The posts you made about Dart on the CT site they are not very happy with you I can tell you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If thats the case they can email me if they have an issue and i have had communication with them

I will say it, as I did to them. When the competition (AFR) is $700 cheaper (jobber vs jobber or retail vs retail) they dont need to raise the price on their heads although i think there blocks need to go up about 5% as they are under priced i think

Many others feel the same way also

But your a dick anyways so what does it matter??????????

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
If thats the case they can email me if they have an issue and i have had communication with them

I will say it, as I did to them. When the competition (AFR) is $700 cheaper (jobber vs jobber or retail vs retail) they dont need to raise the price on their heads although i think there blocks need to go up about 5% as they are under priced i think

Many others feel the same way also

But your a dick anyways so what does it matter??????????
Butch you didn't even have a clue what you were talking about as always as you caused another train wreck here is your quote or did we forget!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmnatr
Carl your talking WD then or engine builder pricing

The heads retail $500 each, so if they add $100 a piece that would be $1,200.00

I dont know about you but I dont think its right to post engine builder or wd pricing which is what that $450 is

As to Carl on the heads, your looking at the wrong ones, I think Jegs would love to know Carl that you can sell them 227cc CNC Pro 1's so they can make $600 on them

You guys have the part numbers wrong, The OLD PART NUMBER was 11971143

When Dart revised the Pro 1 line as ANY DART HEAD USER WOULD KNOW ABOUT, they called it the Dart Pro 1 Platinum and all the part numbers end in P

The old 227cc Pro 1 is 11971143 and Jegs has them for $1,275.99 each
http://www.jegs.com/i/Dart/301/11971...oductId=744642

But for people who dont want an old design casting you would buy the new head which is a 11971143P so you can get replacement heads if needed, the Non Platinum series are left overs, when they are gone they are gone

The 11971143P is $1,386.99 each
http://www.jegs.com/i/Dart/301/11971...oductId=744642

The point is it wouldnt be wise to compare OLD AFR heads to NEW DART heads so we need to look at the pricing of the CURRENT OFFERED CASTINGS from both which is the AFR Eliminator and the Dart Platinum Casting which are part numbers ending in P

I would not want the part number without the P because if something happened good luck finding that casting

So at $1,386.99 each I stand behind my almost $2800.

Carl if your gonna sell 11971143P for $2220 a pair PM me, Not 11971143, they must be 11971143P. I know people in need of them that buy through jegs

Geez,,,
Carl is wrong,, John is wrong,, the whole damn world is wrong & Butch is right

Why do you insist on arguing with someone who is a legitimate Dart dealer & actually knows what he is talking about?

Do you think Carl is lying about this?
Well,,, I happen to be a Dart WD too & can tell you that you are wrong on this.
Put another way
If you don't know what you are talking about it is better to stay silent & make people wonder if you might have a clue than to open your mouth & remove all doubt

I do not post any pricing except Retail or Jobber depending on the line on this or any forum & to be clear on this one point I do agree with you that I would prefer that Carl did not also but I don't tell Carl what to do,,, he is a big boy,,,
I can tell you that both of us do our best to help where we can.
And in many cases we do in fact beat the advertised prices on many items & anyone who has purchased from either of us, especially legitimate shops but also members of TC can attest to this.
Biggest problem as Carl noted is we are not big shops so we do not have deep inventory & delivery may sometimes be delayed but we both tell people this up front

Disclaimer::::::::
As the sign in many establishments says,,,,
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone

So you can continue to buy your stuff from your vendor of choice,,
I cannot speak for Carl but you burned your bridges here a long time ago

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
Butch you didn't even have a clue what you were talking about as always as you caused another train wreck here is your quote or did we forget!!!
I COMPARED AFR & DART APPLE TO APPLE

Damn your phucking brain doesnt work. Your mother should have swallowed

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
Carl turned this into a train wreck by conflicting with others due to his biased opinion. When a biased opinion has a conflict with a factual opinion the person with the biased opinion will pull out all guns to create an outcast image around the person or people with a factual opinion. This case its Carl & some others with the biased opinion trying to creat that outcast image around people with a factual opinion by bringing the train wreck from one site to another. Any person with a factual opinion will defend that factual opinion when a person such as Carl has a biased opinion and shows opportunistic behavior.

·
I like IceCream
11,026 Posts
It seems to follow Butch anywhere he goes........he is just a desperate young man without a job, and an urge that runs deep to be the "Go To Guy". Odds are that anything he posts has either been pirated off another board, or been spoon-fed to him by one of the numerous professionals that he calls and bothers.

He is a perfect example of what happens when a person with a desperate need to be the center of attention, and a person with a google button spend the night together with a bottle of Jack.

Give it a rest Butch, for crying out loud, Carl has been doing this stuff for years as a legit business. You on the other hand have been doing nothing except mooching from anyone and everyone you can.

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
It seems to follow Butch anywhere he goes........he is just a desperate young man without a job, and an urge that runs deep to be the "Go To Guy". Odds are that anything he posts has either been pirated off another board, or been spoon-fed to him by one of the numerous professionals that he calls and bothers.

He is a perfect example of what happens when a person with a desperate need to be the center of attention, and a person with a google button spend the night together with a bottle of Jack.

Give it a rest Butch, for crying out loud, Carl has been doing this stuff for years as a legit business. You on the other hand have been doing nothing except mooching from anyone and everyone you can.
You mean YOU AND CARL FOLLOW ME AROUND.

I feel honored that you and carl have a hard on following me around but go fuck yourself

You and carl cant stand it when someone doesnt agree with you like gary gosfast, bill cannon, bill, don or anyone that questions anything he or you say

Jake, If i were you id be pissed too because you shp block solid rolle rported dart headed turd only made at best 70hp more than a gm block gm crank stock gm headed engine

Ohhhh an you forgot PV clearance, only checked it on 1 cylinder and assumed others were fine.

I can back up my suggestions and you dumb fucks do things 100% different than me but i understand your friends are pissed because they want to sell $2k heads to make 500hp and I can do it with stock shit so i do understand

·
Registered
805 Posts

Jake you are so full of shit your eyes are brown!! Carl clearly creates the drama and then you and Mike come around sucking his dick and go try to back him up. Your ass pirate gang is getting old following Butch around to every website that he posts on to try and dis-credit him. If you don't like the drama over on Dart's website (where you are a Jr Moderator) then you and Carl need to stop creating the drama everywhere else too! Go mix some concrete ass puppet!

P.S. sorry that Carl, Tom, and Mike's biz is slow as your all out trying to pimp each other's services all of the time.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts

Jake thats to funny but the truth and I see Butchy's little leg humper 1997 bird is riding his leg again LMFAO

·
Butch
8,209 Posts
The best part of your gay ass is running down your moms leg

Should have fucking swallowed damn her

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Jake you are so full of shit your eyes are brown!! Carl clearly creates the drama and then you and Mike come around sucking his dick and go try to back him up. Your ass pirate gang is getting old following Butch around to every website that he posts on to try and dis-credit him. If you don't like the drama over on Dart's website (where you are a Jr Moderator) then you and Carl need to stop creating the drama everywhere else too! Go mix some concrete ass puppet!

P.S. sorry that Carl, Tom, and Mike's biz is slow as your all out trying to pimp each other's services all of the time.
That funny I am about 2 months or better behind in the shop and I have plenty of business.

I can see your humping Butches leg again and where ever Butch posts you always right there humping his leg and I think your sucking Butches dick as well I should be saying Butches little dick sucker LMFAO

·
Registered
805 Posts
Jake thats to funny but the truth and I see Butchy's little leg humper 1997 bird is riding his leg again LMFAO
Carl I'm not a ass pirate like yourself! Go try to make your little girls (Jake, Mike, and Tom) try to drum up some more business for you and the other ass pirate gang members. It's too bad your biz is slow right now, but hey you alway's have that trucking job to fall back on. :smt115

1 - 20 of 79 Posts