1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cook him!!!!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I'm pretty sure the first thought every person who reads that will be to simply up the dosage.

Besides... he deserves a slow and inhumane death in my opinion.

Phuck him and his liberal attorneys.

g

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm pretty sure the first thought every person who reads that will be to simply up the dosage.

Besides... he deserves a slow and inhumane death in my opinion.

Phuck him and his liberal attorneys.

g

X2!!!!onetyone!!!!11!!!!

I'm sure the two women had painless and humane deaths.

Are we getting this phucking PC where those that are SENTANCED to death, let me re-phrase that, those that are being KILLED, for KILLING other human beings are meant not to suffer? Phuck him, and his suffereing, just remind him before the first injection (that shouldn't be a sedative IMO), what he did to those women, and how thier pain would have been at least that bad.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
They should have pulled his plug 12 fucking years ago....like he did theirs...:smt097

Rick

·
SCM Drinking crew.
2,668 Posts
44 cal between the eyes... he won't feel a thing and the issue will be resolved. Phuckin soccer mom jail system!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
My question is he is in prison, why the fuck is he gaining weight? These fuckers should be put to work 16 hours a day and given bread and water, not steak and potatoes. Also if he comitted the crime 22 years ago why the hell are the taxpayers still paying for this asshole?

·
Registered
630 Posts
My question is he is in prison, why the fuck is he gaining weight? These fuckers should be put to work 16 hours a day and given bread and water, not steak and potatoes. Also if he comitted the crime 22 years ago why the hell are the taxpayers still paying for this asshole?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I can't believe what a pussy justice system we have. That asshole has spent almost as much time on death row as those girls spent on earth....:smt097

Rick

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
How bout a good ol public hanging. And if he says he is to fat and his head would pop off then hang him by his feet till he dies!

No sympathy for the guilty!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts