Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn all CANADIAN HEADS-UP Racers we could use your help in battling Team South at the 1st ever SHAKEDOWN PALM BEACH RACE ! Please send Pro Mods, 10.5 Cars, Water, Food and anything else you got cause we are gonna need it ! I do know Palm Beach is like 3 Countries away and very near Cuba but trust me it will be worth the Haul .... You can't put a price on SUN SUN SUN & FUN FUN FUN....OH CANADA, please join us on March 4th and 5th ( fri & sat ).

for complete info on event please go to: www.SHAKEDOWNPBIR.COM thank you and hope to hang out with some cool Canadians next month !

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Somebody give our good friend Joe Desilva a call, tell him the Grey coats are coming and we have to round up the troops !
Any teams from Canada interested in attending Shakedown Palmbeach please shoot me an Email at: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Damn i wish my shit was faster!!! Dave, I posted this on the OSCA forum for ya...

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hell, I wish my shit was finished, I'd be all over this.

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
somebody wake Jerry Mitrovic up and tell him Shakedown Palm BEach will be hear soon, get the car ready !

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Move the race to the following week, I will be there:)

I hate conflicts in schedules

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
if you only new how cold and how much snow we got up here
i may be heading down with a few buddies , only to spectator , we will come by and say hi

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I wish I was Faster & not burried in snow...i will call & wake Joe up for ya. I hear he has a new project coming....:)

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I was Faster & not burried in snow...i will call & wake Joe up for ya. I hear he has a new project coming....:)
Thanks brother...you still got time ! After your done waking Joe D up move on and wake Jerry Metrovic up too!

Now if we can only find Raymond Commisso's number...we need everybody on the bullet to call him and ask him to come to Shakedown !

AL BILLES we need you too ! We can do this without you !

www.SHAKEDOWNPBIR.COM , march 4,5th....one awesome Pro Mod , 10.5 and much more race !

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Dave just got up lol. Working on car late nights well be there for the race and sun......

Jerry Mitrovic

okay Jerry wake up again and find us a few more Canadian Teams Please ! Shakedown must have atleast one Canadian team in each class and I don't say that for just any place !!! lol;):-D

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
....any roots blown Pro Mod teams from Canada coming to Shakedown Palm Beach ???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts