Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gunna tap that 7000 posts tonight , wasn't even looking over there !!! wooo-hooooo not bad for one glass eye :smt082

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
:party CONGRADULATIONS:party

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
Nice work!! I was pretty excited when I hit 100, now look! LOL
How was your day?

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice work!! I was pretty excited when I hit 100, now look! LOL
How was your day?
lost my fkin job , 2 cats ran away, garbage cans were flatten this morning , 2 fkin punks shot the back window out of my car , new truck still has forklift marks in it, neighbors dog shit on my paper , and then the fkin worse thing happed : i opened the fridge and the FKIN LIGHT DIDN'T COME ON , yea so that's my fkin day why ????:supz:

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
lost my fkin job , 2 cats ran away, garbage cans were flatten this morning , 2 fkin punks shot the back window out of my car , new truck still has forklift marks in it, neighbors dog shit on my paper , and then the fkin worse thing happed : i opened the fridge and the FKIN LIGHT DIDN'T COME ON , yea so that's my fkin day why ????:supz:
ha, maybe you should reach into the dark fridge and get a cool one out....that is unless the fridge quit working too!!!:p

:drinkers:

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
nope 23.5 /6.8
<<<< lookee lookee .....DONE ....look out Jimmy Biggs , i'm gunna pass you !!!!:smt071:smt072

Congrats bud, but you'll never pass Jimmy or Monty.....them two bastids have the inside running, it's easy for them.... just like clicking the speedo over! :p

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats bud, but you'll never pass Jimmy or Monty.....them two bastids have the inside running, it's easy for them.... just like clicking the speedo over! :p
<<< i'll pass you tonight !!!:smt082:smt082:smt082:prayer::prayer::smt033

1 - 20 of 21 Posts