Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed two breathers for my crankcase evac system. Found the correct NAPA part number on the archives here. Thanks to the guys posting the number.

I used my last Made in USA ones a while back. I've been though six new ones from NAPA and found one that had the correct stuffing in it to use. They're ordering me more to get three that I can use. Thanks Suzy at the store.

Now these are supposedly made by Wix so I figured they'd be good stuff. Yet the fukkin things are made in Taiwan. I suppose I should be happy they're not from Red China. But, I didn't request cheap parts just good parts. Grrrrrrrrr.

Just venting about something I can't do a thing about.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an A-frame chassis with no room for a pump or the extra pulley length. Believe me, I've tried that.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stainless steel pot scrubber is your friend. Just stuff it in up there real good & let er rip.
Some have it some don't. The good ones do.

One breather was completely empty. What stuffing it had got sucked out, down five feet of hose, and was jammed in the check valve. I didn't think these generated much vacuum. I have a vacuum sensor on my Race Pak. I can use that to see how much vacuum it pulls going down the track.

I'll have to get some of that pot scrubber stuff.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,751 Posts
Stainless steel pot scrubber is your friend. Just stuff it in up there real good & let er rip.
Dat sheeits scarce round here cause all dem crackheads be stealin it! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.