Does anyone know when the 2016 FL schedule will be posted?
This race has been moved to April 2nd due to major flooding in the area.March 19th, Outlaw 632, Top Dragster, and 5.80 index make there debut alongside the Auto Pro Mods at the Texas Automatic Outlaws season opener at Evadale Raceway!!!
OUTLAW 632 RULES
Stock style and general shape car / truck bodies.
2. Must have working taillights.
3. Must have engine diaper.
4. Minimum ground clearance 3”
5. Front extension not to exceed 6 inches from factory bumper. Max front end overhang with splitter is 45” from center of
6. Courtesy staging and Auto Start will be in effect.
7. Bye runs- Must take tree under vehicle’s power.
8. Tech officials have final discretion on all rules on race day.
9. No split dominator/ carbs.
10. EFI ok. + 50 lbs. for EFI combos.
11. No blowers.
12. No turbos.
13. Standard factory bore spacing only.
14. No Billet heads permitted.
15. Minimum clutch diameter 10”. Max 2 disks.
16. Progressives allowed
17. Ladder - Outlaw ladder will be run. 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field, blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
18. All engines are subject to P & G at any time. Only a driver or car owner can protest another participant. It will be up to TAO officials as to if such a protest is warranted.
Car & Driver Base Weights
1. 632 cubic inch limit (up to 640 ok) - 3000 lbs.
2. Small block - 2550 lbs.
3. Natural Aspirated - BB 2600 lbs., SB (max 485 cu in)- no minimum weight
Weight Deductions/ Additions- All Cars
1. 28 x 10.5/275 OR smaller- 50 lbs.
2. Big block conventional heads - 100 lbs. Conventional head defined as maintaining valve angle +/-2 degrees of stock valve
angle. No raised runners.
3. Single carb - 50 lbs.
4. EFI +50 lbs
5. No wheelie bars -25 lbs
6. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum big block weight is 2750 lbs.
7. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum small block weights is 2350 lb
I think the base weight rules are to help back halves compete in the class.Man im really interested in this Class but hate to add 200Lbs to the car. Why is the Rules open on chassis but the Base weight so heavy? Not trying to Argue or Start any thing but woulding it open it up a little more with a lighter base weight? We might still give it a shot at ducks race in Oct.